First Night.

I felt my body being carried up a flight of stairs, I moaned and shot open my eyes. Zak had me in his arms taking me to bed, I knew he'd drop me in mine but I really didn't want to sleep alone.

"Mmm Zak" I was too tired to talk.

"Ssh it's okay, I'm gonna take you to bed" he hushed me and kept going, I knew my bedroom was on the left but he went straight.

I tried to vision where he was going but all I knew was that his bedroom was straight ahead. He put me on his huge bed, he stood before me with his hands on his hips.

"This is your bed?" I was curious.

"Your powers of observation are great. Yes my bed, I don't want you to sleep alone" he sat next to me holding my hand.

"Zak thank you" I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Promise me something?" He moved his face to mine, I moaned and came in a bit closer.

"Promise me you'll understand that I'll never hurt you?"

I pulled away and turned on his lamp, the room lit up dimly. It was light enough to see his sculpted face and heavy eyes, I brought my hands to his face.

"I promise" I kissed on his cheek but he moved.

Our lips touched, I didn't open my mouth but I still keep pressing my lips against his. He pulled he closer to him and we both feel on the bed, Zak rolled on top of me and started to kiss me hard.

My body reacted fast and I whipped my legs around him, I moved away form his lips and his found my neck. I pulled him in closer.

"Bite me" I whispered hoping he'd heard it.

He dug his teeth into me softly so I could feel every move he made, I let out a little moan when he'd bite down and suck. I whimpered away form my mouth, Zak move back up to my face.

"I want to take this slow okay? After shit with Mick I don't wanna rush you" he pulled me up so we both sat up.

"You don't want me?" I was confused as hell, did I need the time? Did he think I was damaged goods?

"Am I not worth it?" I stood up putting distance between us.

"Yes you're worth it! But I don't wanna hurt you, I fucking want you badly. Ever since I saw you, I was a dick Saturday night. But I need to make it up to you" he pulled me in for a cuddle.

"Stay with me tonight?" He lifted my chin.

I nodded and we got under the sheets and cuddled together.