First Reactions.

So Mick was popular then I though, the big party was for him. He was the head boss of Roger Media, finance company which did pretty well in New York, Los Angeles and DC. They've expanded their company to Vegas and tonight was their huge party and everyone who was a special  someone was invited.

I wore my long red dress which gave me killer cleavage and shown of my back, I was pretty much obsessed with clothes that had minimal back coverage.

I glided across the red carpet and hooked arms with Mick, he stood tall in a maroon tux. His dusty blonde hair slick back and he had his killer eyes sparkling.

"Ah Katie, looking absolutely gorgeous." He gave me a little peck on the cheek and we posed for photos.

He bent down and whispered in my ear "Get in close, we'll definitely make page 6" he glanced back up smiling and thanking the press.

I look at the camera and smiled, people yelling at me to look to them, give them a twirl and who I was wearing. I was so out of my comfort zone but I didn't care, this man wasn't making me look like a fool he was showing me off to people.

"Katie, mysterious woman I met and thank god I did!" He yelled at the paparazzi and in return they cheered for us.

After the chaotic entrance we managed to take another million photos and head into the party, it was elegant and amazing. They show cased a bit of art which fascinated me, I got myself some champagne and began looking at the paintings.

"Just so you know there are no shots" Mick nudged my shoulder and stood beside me with his glistening eyes.

"One glass tonight, I promise. Can't be embarrassing myself anymore" I winked at him and fell into a surprising kiss, I didn't see it coming but I kissed back.

He was a very good kisser but I felt nothing, it hadn't been like when I was wrapped around Zak and licking him up and down his neck. I shouldn't be comparing but I wanted to feel something.

I opened my eyes and caught Zak in the background holding onto that blonde chicks hand. Shit what was he doing here! I accidentally bit Mick's lip and caused him to flinch.

"Shit! I'm sorry" I rubbed his lip while looking between him and Zak.

"It's okay. Not blood that's good, hey I'm starving shall we eat?" He motioned me to go with him.

"Um I see my friend over there I'm going to say hi and I'll meet you over there" I kissed him and fled to Zak.

"What are you doing here?" I tapped him on the shoulder.

His body reacted straight away, I noticed his shoulders tensed up and his back straighten out. It felt like hours to me while he was turning to face me, I knew he'd look exceptional, just his back he was bangable.

"Ahh Katie. Didn't think you'd be into these formal events" what a dick. His raised his eyebrow and tossed back his drink.

"My date is M--" he cut me off.

"Mick, yes I know. Well done, surely you got what you want?" He rolled his eyes scoffed.

"Not sure but I know you did" I raised my brows looking at his date and stormed off, someone Zak makes me act like a five year old.

I was walking back to Mick when a set of hands held my waist and shoved me down a corridor and into a little room. Those set of hands being Zak's, crap.

"You wanted this" he slammed the door and held it shut.

"Sure I did. Cause I totally found him before I found you sucking that rats face off!" I tried to shove him but he was too strong and somehow I managed to stumble back.

He cornered me and made sure there was no room for me to run, I closed my eyes hoping he wouldn't hurt me.

I felt him breathe against my  lip and next his mouth intertwined with mine, I opened my mouth and allowed him to slip his tongue between my teeth and circulate my tongue.

"Stop" I tried pushing him away but I knew I wanted this, but not like this.

"Zak I don't know what I'm doing" I didn't know where to place my hands, I had then around his neck, then around his body then by my side.

"Put your leg over my hip, I wanna be in close" he assisted in helping my leg wrap about him and move his hands all over my back and slip to my ass.

"I wanna touch you, but I don't know what to do." I bit my lip while he was kissing and heavy breathing all down my neck.

"Show me Zak?" I pulled him up and he just smiled, cunningly.