Going Back.

I woke up the next day and snuck out of bed, I threw old pair of jeans on and my green crop top and headed back home. I needed new clothes and maybe get away from Zak and all the drama. The last few days with Zak have been intense but I think he is serious when he talks about us being normal.

I got in my apartment and noticed my roommates had left, the place was a shit hole. I scratched my head and thought about cleaning the place, I took a seat and look at where my life has come to.

"Well well you're back" Mick came up the hall way holding a wooden bat.

"Oh god" I closed my eyes and tried to run for the door but he got in the way.

"I've missed you so much." He caresses my chin with his fingers, I closed my eyes tight and tried to move.

"How's little Zak?" He moved off me and brought me to the lounge.

"Fuck you" I looked away and he just laughed.

"You know Gus told me you had an attitude that would piss me off but I love these little games." He started to play with my hair and then got a bit rough, he pulled me on the floor.

"I have business to attend in New York. Call Zak and break his heart, you'll be coming with me." Before he got to walk away I yelled at him.

"I'm going no whe---" he smashed the bat into my stomach making me collapse on the ground.

"Do it now" he threw me the phone.

It took me a while but I dialled his number and waited. I closed my eyes and prayed to whoever that this wouldn't end the way Mick wants it.

----------------------------------------------------

"Wh--what the fuck?!" Zak woke up to his blonde lady friend straddling him in bed.

"I love seeing you tired and angry. Zak we're in a little pickle. Katie." He bent down and kissed Zak, he tried to move but she gripped him hard.

"No! You leave her alone!" He tried to fight her off but she dug her heel into his thigh.

"No she has what I want and now I have my change to reclaim what's mine. Mick is helping me" she giggled while Zak was being tortured.

"You leave her alone or I swear!" He kicked her off and she fell off the bed.

The phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Oh Katie, it's Becky. Zak's in bed still he said he doesn't want to be disturbed."

"Oh Zak she hung up." She threw his phone away and walked back to him.

---------------------------------------------------

I dropped the phone and cried, Zak has fucked me over. Once I left I knew he'd have someone or something over with him. My side of the best wasn't even cold!

"Katie I'll be here for you. Get your things and let's go" he watched me pack and held the bat to my head incase I was to run away.

I felt nothing, my heart had been stripped away and there was nothing to hurt me again. I cried and sooked but I knew this was it and I wasn't willingly to fight it anymore.

"Let's go" I shrugged my shoulders and followed him out.

"Now we go by my rules or you'll get what's coming to you" he shoved me into a black Mercedes Benz.

"You're going to kill me why not now? Just fucking do it!" He slapped my face making me smashed my head into the window. I gave up and closed my eyes, listening to what he had to say.

"Torture is the key to anything, Gus didn't want me to do this so quickly. I will ruin every last inch of you then your time will come" he laughed it off and off we headed.

----------------------------------------------------

"Take that bitch!" Zak pushed Becky and she rolled down the stairs, he quickly got to his spare phone and rang Aaron.

"Hey Zak--"

"Call the cops! Mick has Plu-Katie! Long story get your butt here NOW!" He hung up and tried to keep Becky on the ground.

"Is she really worth it? Mick will finish her and you'll be heart broken all over again" she crawled and used a chair to pull herself up.

Aaron came in accidentally slamming the door into Becky's head.

"Oh fuck!" He held his hands up and looked worried.

"Fuck her! We gotta get Katie!" Zak pulled Aaron out the house and letting the cops deal with Becky.

"What happened?" He stopped Zak.

"She's got the wrong idea, Becky is in this plan and Plum rang and she answered. I guess Mick wanted her to go with him and pretend he has taken everyone she loves away again." Zak broke down.