First Body Ache.

I kept to myself Sunday avoiding anyone and anything, I was worked up from last night. I laid in bed remembering Zak's soft touch at first, how hungry his eyes were. Although I've touched myself before, climaxing with Zak was totally different.

With all these thoughts going through my head my hand trailed done my body and cupped my breast, they were sore from his nibbling and sucking. I didn't mind the pain because it was exactly what I wanted, my hand trailed further down and I began to rub myself and started to picture Zak.

My body tingled at the thought, I tried to do what he did to me but somehow my touch wasn't enough. I brought my hands back up and rolled on my stomach, this was going to be hard. What happened last night could it go further? There's so much for me to learn and I want to put myself out there but not in a whore way, maybe I could try with Mick.

Ahh Mick.

As I started to think about him my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello Miss Lewis, I'm Regina from A to Z Dance Studio. We were most impressed with your resume, portfolio and video and would like to welcome you to our teaching staff?"

I jumped outta bed excited, I couldn't speak instead I nodded and ran around my house over excited.

"By the sounds I'm thinking you're saying yes?" Regina giggled.

"Yes yes! Thank you so much!" I tried not to yell but it was tough.

"We start on Tuesday so we need you here on Tuesday at 4pm, you'll teach Tuesday's and Friday's. "

The conversation ended and I was so over the moon, finally a job!

I started to make myself lunch when a knock came at my door. I got up and pepped through the hole and saw Mick, I undid the latch and opened the door.

"Hey gorgeous" he held out a singular rose for me.

"Aw thanks Mick, come in?" I accepted it and kissed him on the cheek.

"Did you see page 6 yet? We look pretty fucking awesome, though I don't recall Zak Bagans, your friend being invited" he motioned me to look at the picture of Zak and his date.

"Maybe his date was invited?" I rolled my eyes and got the picture away from me.

"You disappeared last night and so did he" he raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"We spoke but it wasn't long, I was mingling and talking to people" I lied.

"You're so gorgeous" he ran his fingers down my back and spank my ass. I jumped in shock and began to get a bad vibe.

"Mick! Don't!" I moved further away from him caressing my bum as it stung, it was nothing like Zak's spanks last night.

"You know Katie no one ever says 'don't' to me, I get what I want" he winked at me and brought me into his arms.

I could feel his length against my thigh and all I wanted to do was cry, I squeezed tight my legs so he wouldn't force them open but I knew I wouldn't have luck on my side.

"What's wrong Katie? It's like you've never felt a thick, hard dick before" he forced my hand to touch his length. I tried to pull away but I wasn't strong enough, he pushed me back on my bench and rolled me over to lay on my stomach.

"I think these shorts can come down, don't you think?" He gave out an evil laugh, tears started to roll down my face.

"Is this how that criminal touched you?" He slammed his cock hard into me causing me to scream. He covered my mouth "Shut up!"

He thrusted hard into me, telling me dirty things that were making me nearly sick. I tried to pull away but he slammed me down on the bench, he pulled me by the hair and when I rose up I noticed blood on the bench.

He pulled out "My dick is covered in blood! You're disgusting!" He threw me over the bench and made his way to my door, but before he left he turned to me.

"Don't know why he saved you for last! Pathetic screw!" He slammed the door.

Once he was gone I crawled to the door using my weight against it so he wouldn't come back in. I began crying, I started this shake. How did he know about Gus and what he'd done?

My body was aching for all the wrong reasons, I crawled to get a towel and try and stop the blood. Mick has ruined me, he took my virginity away from me without my consent. I crawled myself into a ball next to my stove and stayed there the night.