I Knew It.

"Why you in a gloom mood?" Mick pushed himself over and hugged me I tried tugging away but he brought the bat over and I couldn't deal with another blow to the stomach.

"Another girl? I told you about Zak Bagans" he scoffed and laughed. I was humiliated, how could Zak do this to me? After everything with had done and what he promised me.

A tear shredded down my face and I tried to stop but they came flooding.

"Oh baby" Mick cuddled me again

"Fuck off!" I pushed Mick bag and he came at me a swung his hand across my face.

My face was puffy and red but he wasn't done. He got his bat and smashed my head and I feel down and passed out.

"That's it babe, quite time" I felt him pat my head where the blood was pouring.

--------------------------------------------------

"How the fuck am I going to find her?" Zak snapped at Aaron.

"Listen here! If you did what I said you ask Becky! You left her in your house. Go back in and talk to her" they both went back inside.

Becky was on the floor shaking her head.

"It really hurts. My head is thumping" she moaned and groaned, Aaron helped her up.

"Please. Tell us where Mick is taking Katie? Please" Aaron had his hands on her shoulder begging for some answers.

"LA, he needed to finish off some paperwork and he wanted her away from Zak" she had given it all up.

Zak pushed his way in between them and grabbed Becky by her wrists.

"Why are you in on this? Why did you answer my phone?" He pulled her in close, very close.

"He wanted her to think you'd had given up on her. Mick doesn't like you, he knew she disappeared the night they went out. He said she came back looking freshly fucked" he smirked, Aaron couldn't control himself.

"You fucked Katie!" He grabbed Zak by the collar and shoved him.

"No we didn't! We did other things not fuck! Aaron fuck kms I like her!" Aaron shoved him making him fall on the floor.

Becky had the chance to run but didn't, she helped Zak up.

"I'm sorry Zak. Let me help?"

"Fuck no! You're the cause of this too!" Zak got himself up.

"Dude! Give her a chance." He nodded looking at Becky, she really wanted to help.

"Why?" Zak crossed her path.

"Mick fucked me over too"