First Flashback.

I remember cowering in a corner for about a month thinking that somehow Gus would've come back to hurt me, to finish what he started. It tools me months in therapy to realise deep down he wasn't going to hurt me anymore, I knew he was dead but there's many ways he'd come back.

I had moved through out the night getting no sleep, I ended up in my bathroom with the door locked. I rocked myself back and fourth remembering hoping he wouldn't come back, see at least Gus was dead, Mick wasn't.

"Katie!" My body shuttered! It was a mans voice.

Was it Mick? I cried and held out a knife pointing it to the door incase he got in. I was going to kill him. The voice disappeared buy a loud thud came through my door, shut he was in.

"Go away! Please!" My heart hurt, my stomach was practically jumping through my throat.

"Katie!" I heard footsteps approaching, the doorknob fumbled and I thought this was it. I wiped away my tears and stopped screaming, I covered my mouth so maybe he wouldn't know I was in.

It opened.

"Go away!l I closed my eyes and fell to the ground.

"Katie" it was Zak. He scooped down and cradled me pulling the knife away from me.

"Please don't hurt me" I clung onto Zak and dug my face into his chest.

"Ssh Katie, look up?" I pulled away and looked at him. His face went from concerned to red hot angry.

"What the fuck!" He pulled me up and sat me on the bench.

"K tell am what happened?" He brushed my hair seal from my face.

"Noooooo I need to leave, he might come back" I whispered to him.

"I won't hurt you. Come with me? Please." I took his hand and we went to pack my stuff, I left a note for my roommates and left.

The drive to his was quite, you could only hear his engine roar. I covered my face with my hands and stayed like that till we arrived at his.

"I've text Aaron, he'll be here soon" we both got out and I was panicking at what Aaron would do.

As soon as we opened the door Aaron roared in and rushed out of his car.

"Fuck! K! I'm gonna kill him!" He shook his head and brought me into his chest. I grabbed hold of him and let everything go, I screamed and wailed into his chest sobbing my heart out.

"Why does it happen to me?" I was like dead weight, Aaron picked me up and took me inside and upstairs to Zak's guest room. I kept my eyes closed and they went out the door talking.

"Can she stay with you Zak? I've got family home this week for Easter and there no room. I can't have her on her own" Aaron sounded heartbroken.

"Ofcourse she can, I'm not doing anything over Easter so I'll be here to care for her."

"Man she's been through enough, you reckon he like -- you know rape?" Aaron sounded disgusted in using that word.

"I think so. I'm gonna kill him, you should've seen her when I got in. It's funny man I felt like I was brought to see her like I had an urge to talk to her.." Zak drifted off.

"Promise me you'll take care of her? Don't fuck with her emotions now Zak. I saw page 6, nice blonde." Aaron stomped and walked out.

I stood up and saw Zak standing there, back straight and his arms holding himself. I wanted him to hold me and tell me it's okay, but as I've said before I have no chance.

I opened the door "Thank you Zak." I went and stood in front of him which made him step back a little.

"Katie how about we get some rest?" He led me back to his room.

"He knew what happened.. With my family" I rolled into the bed and turned away from Zak.

He stood there watching me maybe hoping I'd turn around and explain it all but I was too tired and I needed someone sleep, I had work tomorrow and I needed to be occupied so I wouldn't have to think about what happened last night.