First Rule.

"So let me get this straight, you and Zak will hang out discuss guys and he will help you with getting a guy?" Aaron stormed into my kitchen area unable to understand this all.

"K! It's crazy. Zak's a womaniser, like he dates women but never commits. How are you going to take his advice?" He folded his arms.

I slammed down in the kitchen bench. "Look Aaron! My life has been the same I need to do things and maybe experience things especially with guys. Do I think Zak can help me? No but he is offering" I tossed the salad around and headed to the table.

"You going to eat or what?" Aaron came back from the kitchen and sat down mumbling something.

"Look Katie--"

"Oh calling me Katie now?" I raised my eyebrows and leaned back into my chair.

"Yes. I'm going to do this brotherly talk. If Zak hurts you, I'll kill him and if you hurt Zak I'll never forgive you. His been hurt before so just don't commit to anything, and please don't bring this to work." He exhaled deep and began eating.

I pondered the idea of what kinda of woman had hurt Zak, she must've been incredible. Zak doesn't date ordinary women or at least doesn't be seen with one. He has very high standards, which makes me think me and him will never happen.

After dinner Aaron headed off home and I laid on the couch watching shitty Tv, my roommates had gone out for the weekend and it was just me, myself and I all weekend. A lot of sleep will be consumed in this weekend, all theses interviews and photoshoot things have really exhausted me.

I started to doze off and Zak rung me, I tossed over the lounge reaching for my phone.

"Hello?"

"Are you asleep? It's 11:30pm?" It was Zak.

"No um *yawn* I was watching TV and yea passed out. What are you do---"

"That's ridiculous. Get up we are going to the club. A good band is play at Planet Hollywood so hurry up you got 40mins"

Before I could complain about it he hung up, I looked at the time and rolled my eyes.

"Why did I agree to this?" I pulled myself off the lounge and started to get ready.

55mins later I was nearly tripping down my stairs to get into Zak's car. I wore my blue bodycon dress that had long sleeves and no back, I had my heels on and regretted leaving in a rush.

"Be careful you don't break your neck" Zak caught me as I nearly fell from the last step.

"If I fall can I stay home?" I blinked my eyes, pouting at him but he shook his head and got me into his car.

"Rule one; never be asleep by 11pm on Friday night. No one likes people who are boring." His car roared off.

"Well fuck them!" I yawned and leaned against the window.

"Thought you wanted change?" He laughed.

"I know I know! It's just I'm tired." I moved my head and rolled next to him. He didn't flinch, he let me rest my head on his strong shoulder.

We pulled up at the club and you could hear the music pumping from indoors. I looked over and groaned.

"Aaron told me he spoke to you earlier" I snapped out of it and Zak's comment made him attract my attention to him.

"Yea he said he was giving me the big bro talk, he's cute. Looking after me" I giggled and took my seat belt off.

"Katie I won't force you do to anything you don't want to do" he held my thigh and moved his hand higher.

My body froze up and I wanted to moan at his movements, why couldn't we continue this?

"Shall we?" He winked at me.

I nodded and got out, prepping myself to do this.

"Any more rules?" I nudged him.

"You'll learn the rest soon, baby steps K" he guided me through the doors and into the club.