Trying For Normal.

I woke up from a good sleep no wonder why sleeping next to Zak shirtless was definitely soothing. I sat at the edge of the bed pondering what to do today, I wanted to get out and just go about my normal days. I was glad I had a job but now I needed more, a hobby or something.

"Morning plum" Zak reached over to me and pulled me down.

"Plum? That's new?" I grinned at Zak and crushed my lips on his.

"I thought about it, I like plums very much" he winked at me and rolled over me.

I grunted at the weight of him on me, it was perfect.

"Let's do something today?" I circled my finger around his bare nipples.

"Wanna come see my museum? They guys and I are receiving a new antique and doing an interview." He just watched me playing with him.

"Sounds good but I do have teaching at 7pm so I need to be back for that" I moved my hand further down his chest.

"You know if you keep going down someone will wake up?" He winked at me.

"I thought it was already awake?" I giggled and starred at his noticeable bulge.

"No it's bigger than that! Don't make rude comments you'll hurt his feelings" he rolled me over and laughed.

"Don't tease a girl. Look since we're good friends can I look?" I played with his elastic around his pants and kneeled on the bed.

"We've seen each other before?" He laughed.

"Yes! But that was a dim lit room, I wanna see it" I kicked my lips.

"Plum if you see mine I see yours, that's how things go down in my house" he wiggled his brows.

"You have one thing to show I have two, north and south" I giggled.

"Go for it."

He wiggled his pants down and it was about to pop out, I was so ready for it. I bit my lip hard and just wanted to rip it apart but a knock disturbed us.

"No!" I face planted the bed moaning.

"I think that's my mum" he rushed out of bed and threw on a top.

I heard him rumble downstairs and greet his mum, I didn't know whether do go down or stay in his room like a creeper.

"Plum you coming down!?" Zak screamed for downstairs.

"What's a plum?" His mother questioned.

I came downstairs and saw his beautiful mum at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hi I'm Katie" I held out my hands and in return she hugged me.

"Hello Katie" we greeted each other and headed to the patio.

"Sorry honey I just came by to drop off the information on the new piece that's coming today." She handed Zak an envelope.

"You've been to the museum?" She flung her hair and came to me.

"N-no he is taking me today." I shrugged and smiled.

"So Zak what happened to that blonde thing? Glad you got rid of her."

Oh man didn't it get awkward.

"Mum!" Zak shot her a deadly look, she cleared her throat and rushed off. She gave me a kiss and waved Zak and took herself out, I folded my arms and shook my head.

"Please tell me the blonde is actually gone?"

"Plum don't" Zak didn't bother to look at me he kept focusing on his envelope.

"I'm going shopping, catch ya later" I stormed up stairs and dressed quickly. I threw on my white singlet and black jeans and tried to hurry out.

"I'm not leaving this un-resolved" Zak folded his arms and got in the way between me and the door to freedom.

"Zak, you don't need to do this. We're not together or plan on it, your life your rules." I excused myself but still he didn't budge.

"Plum. I'm not with her" he looked pissed.

"And I don't care! Ah see we're good!" I laughed it off and pushed past him.

"No!" He gripped me around the waist and took me over his shoulder carried me to his room.

"Let me go!" He threw me on the bed and slammed the door.

"Plum"

"It's Katie" I folded my arms.

"You see mine I see yours" he undid his belt and showed me his package.

"Zak!" I covered my eyes and tried not to laugh, I didn't know what to do.

"Your turn" he was bare naked and crawling on the bed towards me.

He was serious. I slowly took my top off and pulled him in quickly.

"Let's get things back to normal?" He sucked on my neck.

"Zak when has this been normal?" He pulled away, I brushed away my hair.

"Can we do normal?"