fourteen

The plot of this book is going to be so hard to write, cause it's like so crazy, and I'm trying so hard and I'm so busy, sorry for all the delays, and sorry if this book seems boring so far, please keep reading, you won't be disappointed!! ❤️

I wake up at exactly one am, I probably fell asleep while I was searching online for prom and graduation dresses.

It's a bit early in the game, since it's just almost September, but it won't hurt to have an idea of what I want to look like on a special day.

The problem was they didn't have any black models, so it was quite difficult to know what the colour or tone of the dress would look like on someone with my complexion.

I tried not to get too annoyed, making big deals out of nothing, maybe no black models asked for the job.

Or maybe the models are from foreign countries where there aren't many black people.

The bright screen of my laptop burns my eyes and it immediately close it and head back to sleep.

I'm trying to sleep but I'm interrupted by a loud voice from a different house, and someone is obviously yelling.

I decide to get up and look through my blinds and I peep through to see Mrs Salleras, screaming on the top of her lungs, sending Lane and Laura out of her house.

Lights come on from different houses down the street, and I'm pretty sure everyone begins to watch the drama in the Salleras house unfold.

"I have told you countless times, do not have sex in my house! How dare you, this isn't first time Lane, but it certainly is the last!" I hear her yell, when I open my window a bit further.

She's kicking Lane out?

It's funny I didn't see Laura today at school, but here she is next door being kicked out by her boyfriend's-

Boyfriend?

Whatever she and Lane have I assume, she's being kicked out by his mum at one in the morning.

I hear my door creak open and see Steph's head, she asks to come in and I allow her, gesturing for her to come close to me by the window.

Since I haven't been sleeping that long, I assume my breath smells fine and so does hers, but I don't talk to close to her in case mine doesn't smell it's best.

"I heard yelling, what's going on?" She whispers, looking through the blinds.

"Lane's getting kicked out by his mum, she caught him and Laura doing the dirts." I laugh, finding this situation satisfactory and amusing.

She laughs along and we continue to listen to the chaos.

"Can I at least go get my clothes?" He yells back at his mum, in which she replies

"You are not stepping a foot into this house, I don't care how you do it! I do not care where you live Lane, I am sick and tired of everything you've put this family through, you're turning 18 soon so you might as well leave now!"

I find it a bit harsh but I do my best not do care.

I hope it gets worse for him, my mind says and I'm a bit surprised, but I quite frankly mean it.

What goes around comes around.