twenty

On Sunday, Steph and I go to the mall to buy new clothes, and stop by Sephora because I need a new set of brushes.

We spend of the rest of the day gushing over the flawlessness of PeakMill's makeup, as we watch her videos on YouTube in Steph's room.

Today is Monday, unfortunately.

My mum wakes Steph and I before my alarm has the chance to sound through my own room.

My eyes burn from not getting enough sleep as I straighten my sew-in, that has decided to return to its natural state of Brazilian loose waves.

That's what happens when you decide on staying up till 3am on Instagram when you have to be awake at 7.

I let Steph drive my car when she offers, seeing how tired I look and we arrive at Palos Hills High shortly.

"Aha, I was wondering who stole all the melanin from the janitor's closet."

Someone says as I close my locker and I look up to see a tall muscular boy, smiling at me.

"Very funny." I smile at the boy and I don't think I've ever seen someone so charmingly beautiful since I saw Eugene on Friday.

"I'm Griffin." He tells me, holding his hand out to shake me, and I'm surprised but I still shake his hand.

"Lola." I smile at him.

"Well I'm new here, I missed the whole of last week, maybe you can show me around?" He kindly asks, and I agree.