Chapter 3~Spade

(Spade's P.O.V)

When I open my eyes I realize I'm no longer strapped down but the instead I'm in a white room, I slowly stand up and look around. I felt different than what I felt before she injected me with those different types of blood, I could smell everything and hear everything from a fly in the room to police sirens across town. But the pain in my jaw was what bothered me the most I look around the room for a bathroom I finally find one. The bathroom was white with a black marble floor. "Ugh!" I groan in agony as I open mouth in front of the mirror which revealed four small nubs.

"Ahhh so it didn't kill you!" The woman says surprised. "I'm Claudia." She tells me. I stare at her for a long time.

"Spade." I tell her coldly. It was almost as if I was supposed to forget that she is the one that did this to me whatever this maybe.

"Well nice to meet you I bet you're hungry." Claudia says.

"Yeah I'm a little hungry."

"Bring them in!" She shouted then gestured for her men to bring them. When her men enter the room they have five girls with them two blondes, two browns, and a brunette.

"What am I suppose to do with them?" I ask her.

"You said you were hungry."

"Do I look like Jeffrey Dahmer to you?" I ask.

"No but you need souls," She tells me then throws one of blonde headed girl next to me. "All you have to do is put your mouth to hers and suck." Claudia explains as if this was a normal everyday thing.

I nod my head reluctantly and do what Claudia told me to. I put my mouth to hers and inhale I could feel her life going into me. After finishing I look at her completely white eye and realize I killed her I begin to freak out.

"What have you done to me!?" I hissed backing away from her lifeless body.

"You'll be fine," Claudia began to approach me. "You're still hungry aren't you?" She asked then threw two other girls next to me.

Unfortunately she was right I still wanted more and wind up giving into the temptation once I was done with them I tossed them to the side. I went to the mirror and looked at myself what ever I was I no longer human but I was something that had completely black nails in human form, redish yellowish eyes, black wings, and sharp canine teeth in my so called demonic form. I allow myself to turn back into a full fleshed human then lay down on the couch ignoring Claudia's and her men's presence they eventually got the hint and left along with the living girls and dead girls.

*******

I sit up on the couch, stretch then look out my window at the sun. I go to my bathroom brush my teeth, shower then comb my hair and put it in a bun.

"I've brought you some clothes." A timid female voice says. I quickly turn around to see it was one of the girls from last night. She stands there holding out black leather pants and a black vest. I grab her by her wrist causing her to drop my clothes on the ground I pull her closer to me then inhale her innocent smell. She begins to breath harder.

"Please don't hurt me." She whisper as tears roll down her carmel colored cheeks I wipe the tears away from her face then let her wrist go and allow her to bolt out of the room.

Soon after I exit my room and find my way downstairs for the rest of the day Claudia and her men run a variety of test on me until night fall when her men escort me to my chambers. Once I hear them walk down the stairs I begin to look for away out after, hours of failure I finally find away out but I would have to jump from my floor and I do despite still being in pain from the injections. And just when I thought I would get out clean and clear I was stopped by a mysterious man.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked then grabbed me by the neck. My nails began to grow longer but before I could completely turn Claudia saves me.

"Put him down." She demands he listens and puts me down then she grabs me by the back of my neck and aggressively takes me back to my room and locks the door.