Chapter 18~Tristan

(Tristans's P.O.V)

The next few weeks pasted rather quickly Jezebel treated me with the up most respect and in return she was treated like a queen. My plan seemed to be working well soon enough Spade would find her then that's when I would turn him into a vicious monster he would be my covens secret weapon.

"Jez are you going to go see your friend Greg?" She opens the bathroom door.

"Huh what did you say." She pulls her towel up a little more. Despite me and Jezebel living together she still didn't like me to see her naked.

"Are you going to visit Greg?"

"Yeah I was why?"

"I don't want you visiting him anymore." She nods. I could see the tears in the corner of her eyes forming.

She clears her throat. "I'm going to go do my hair." She shuts the door. I sit on the bed for awhile, I could her Jezebel sobbing quietly on the other side of the door.

"Are you okay in there?" I ask.

"Ummm yeah I'm fine." She sniffles.

"Okay well hurry up we have to attend the coven meeting." I go down stairs to the living room and sit on my sofa.

"Is Jezebel ready yet?" Ruben sits next to me with two glasses of blood. "Here you go."

"No she's not ready."

"We're going to be late." Ruben takes a sip of his blood. Ruben was like an older brother to me he promised me that he would always support me no matter my decision's unless they would bring harm to me or the coven.

"Sorry it took me so long." Jezebel smiles.

"Well we must be on our way now." Ruben opens the door and we all head out. The closer we get to the capital of our coven the more uneasy I became. Since I never had a human girl by my side I knew that the meeting would be awkward for us both. We enter the white building and head to our conference room, it was obvious we weren't late because there were only ten people there. I take my seat a the head of the table Jezebel sits on my right while Ruben sits on my left. After about ten minutes everyone had arrived.

I stand up and clear my throat. "I know that lately you guys think our coven can no longer protect all of you but I have a solution."

"And what exactly is this solution Tristan?" Patrica our witch asks.

"Sooner or later we will have a secret weapon to protect us."

"And what about that human girl of yours."

"Nothing she will remain here and under my protection." I tell her smiling.