Chapter 13-~Jezebel

(Jezebel's P.O.V)

Tristan and his men continued to feed off of me causing my eyes to turn red from the venom. Tristan would leave all types of bruises on my body but I was bent on becoming his favorite even though I missed Spade more than a little.

"Jezebel wake up!" I sit up on my cot. Tristan's men escort me to his chamber.

Tristan opens the door. "Hello Jezebel."

"Hello."

"Please have a seat," He gestures toward a black chair. "I just wanted to reward you for being so compliant."

"Okay thanks."

"You get to chose a new outfit to wear," He open his closet door revealing tons of women's clothes. "Go head choose," I slowly step into the closet and look, after about ten minutes I pick a thigh length black skirt and a lacey red halter top. "Good choice but I think I would like this on you better." Tristan hold up a strapless thigh length black dress with red lace on the sides which revealed my skin.

"Hmmm I think you're right," I take the dress out of his hand and head to his bathroom to change. This is not something I would wear. I thought to myself but I put the dress on anyway and leave the bathroom. "What do you think?" I sit down on his desk and cross my legs.

He circles around me. "You look delicious. May I have a taste?," I nod my head. Tristan licks my wrist then bites me. I bite my lip to keep from crying. Tristan pulls away and wipes the blood from around his mouth with his handkerchief. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No I'm fine." He brushes my hair off of my shoulder.

"Well I guess it's time for you to go back down stairs." He taps on his door to let his two men know it was time to take me back, They enter the room and retie my hands together, Tristan whispers something in one of their ears he nods his head in agreement. I look back at Tristan in panic. Once we enter my cell I sit down by the bars while his men untie me.

"Ummm what did Tristan tell you?" I reluctantly ask.

"None of your business." He pulls the rope of harder.

I turn and face the brown haired man. "Please tell me I'm begging you." He looks at me and shake his head.

"Fine. Tristan told me to make sure no one else feeds off of you." Relieved I smile at him.

"Thank you..."

"Ruben that's my name."

"Well thank you Ruben." He nods his head then leaves.

After he leaves Greg sits up on his cot and looks at me. "He gave you a new outfit."

"Yeah."

"Well you look real pretty." He smiles then lies back on his cot.

The girl across from me throws a pebble I look over at her. "You bitch Tristan was suppose to be mine!" She yells

"Tristan doesn't belong to anyone not yet anyway." I snap back.

"When we have the next cleansing I swear I'm going to kill you!"

"Tristan won't let that happen." I murmur then lie back on my cot and go to sleep.