Chapter 6~Jezebel

The next morning when I wake up I go into the living room where I find Spade sitting on his Sofa.

"You're finally awake," Spade says. "How'd you sleep?"

"Fine and you?" I ask then sit down on the chair across from him.

"Okay but I don't think I'll ever get use to sleeping for only fifteen minutes." Spade laughed. Spade was a lot nicer than most of the supernatural beings I was use to maybe that's why I found myself drawn to him.

"Ummm what are we suppose to eat?" I ask

"You can look in my kitchen but I'm not hungry." Spade responds then goes back to looking out the window.

"Thanks for you help." I murmured.

"Did you forget about my superior hearing Jezebel? Your welcome." I shake my head no then hurry into the kitchen. I open his fridge but all he has is spolied food.

"We need to get going." Spade tells me then grabs our backpacks and leaves his apartment. I run to catch up to him.

"So where exactly are we going?" I ask.

Spade stops and looks at me.

"I don't know yet." He says. "But what I do know is that we have to keep moving." Spade says then continues to walk down the alley.

*******
We were still walking when nightfall came I noticed that Spade's hands were Shaking.

"Are you okay Spade?"

"Huh yeah why do you ask?" I could tell in his voice that he did not care to discuss his health but I reluctantly asked anyway.

"Why are your hands shaking?" When I ask him this he shoves his hands into his pockets.

"I'm fine would you stop worrying about me," He shoots a look that could kill. "Whose place is this?"

"Just a place for you to sleep Jezebel." He says coldly then opens the fence. We enter the abandon house he throws our stuff on the floor and sits down in the chair.

"You can sleep on this blanket I brought with us." He tells me then spreads the red blanket on the floor. I lie down on the soft and warm blanket.

"You should come lie down next to me." I suggest.

"No I'm fine I'm just going to go for a walk." Spade says then exits the building. I eventually fall to sleep.

********

The next morning when I wake up, I look out the window and the sun is just coming up I slowly sit up and stretch.

"Spade!" I called out but didn't receive an answer I get up and look around the abandon house I begin to worry. I throw my jacket on and head out but before I leave. I leave a note so just in case Spade returned to this place. I begin walking when I realize I forgot my insulin I hurry back to the house. Before I could grab my insulin someone from behind snatches and chloroform's me. When I wake up I look around at what appears to be a torture chamber but I wasn't certain due to my blurry vision, I realize that I have shackles on my ankles and wrist. I wanted to scream but I couldn't because my mouth was taped then a tall, pale man with long hair enters the room.

"Don't try to struggle," He tells me. "My name is Tristan," He lights a cigarette and walks circles around me like a shark would do their food. "Now I'm going to take the tape off of your but you have to promise not to scream." He says. I nod my head in agreement Tristan slowly pulls the tape off of my mouth.

"Help!" I scream.

"Now, now that wasn't our agreement." Tristan tells me then turns around and slaps me on the face I slowly look up at him. He then grabs my cheeks and kisses my forehead. "Do you want me to put that tape back on your mouth?" He asked.

"No." I murmur.

"I'll keep the tape off as long as you don't try to scream again."

"Okay," I say. Tristan turns to leave the room. "Spade's going to find me." I whisper.

"We're counting on it." Tristan smiles then exits my room shuting the door and locking it.