Chapter 5~Spade

Claudia and her men continue to treat me like some type of zoo animal with their mental and physical test then they keep me locked in my room until they need me. Claudia gave me Jezebel the timid girl as a servant.

"Towel please," I hold my hand out waiting for Jezebel to give me my black towel. She quickly hands it to me. "Thank you." I say

"You're welcome your highness." She says as I step out of the shower. Claudia decided to make me prince of their pack.

"You know you can just call me Spade?" She stares at me as if it was her first time seeing me naked.

"Uh huh." She nods then puts my clothes on the bamboo chair. "Is that all your high- I mean Spade?"

"Yes."

I continue to do my hair as she exits the bathroom. Jezebel was rather intimidated by what I was but I had no plans on hurting her, the only plan I had was to get out of this place.

"Spade it's time for your test!" Claudia announced over the intercom. I despised Claudia and her men I could careless if I was their prince. I stood at the door waiting for her men to open the door.

"Come on." Her men tell me as they drag me down to the basement level where I was originally given the blood injection the strapped me down on the table like they always did then gave me some anastasie. This just knocked me out enough to where I couldn't really feel the injection but I didn't inhale the gas so I could feel the pain. The injection they gave me was to enhance my physical and mental powers after they were done they dragged me back to my room and locked the door.

"Are you okay?" Jezebel asked as she rushed over to help me up.

"I'm fine," I tell her then stand up. "Tonight we're leaving." I whisper then throw her two backpacks.

"Start packing." She looks at me in terror.

"You can't be serious no one has ever escaped Spade."

"Well I guess I'll be their first now begin packing. Take only what we need." Jezebel reluctantly nods her head the begins throwing clothes in our bags.

"Okay I'm done." Jezebel tells me.

I grab our bags "Jezebel stay behind me." I tell her then kick the door down.

Beep! Beep!

The sirens sound, and Claudia's men begin to shoot. I grab Jezebel's hand and use my superior speed to make a quick exit when we reach the gates Claudia in standing there in her wolf form.

"Jezebel run!" I shout she lets go off my hand and sprints across the field then stops and looks back at the monster I had to into in order to fight Claudia. Claudia charges toward me I dodge the attack then grab her by her neck and bite part of her neck.

"Owww!" She growls and slams me to the ground. Claudia straddled me then jabbed her hand into me chest I could feel her nails scratching the shell of my heart I tried to fight back but I knew Claudia was no match for me, my life began to slowly drain from me.

Boom!Boom!Boom!

Claudia fell on top of me then began to turn back into her human form. I shove her dead body off of me.

"Are you okay!," Jezebel cried then rushed over to me as I slowly began to turn back to a human. "You're bleeding." She tells me then rips a piece of her shirt off.

"Thank you." I tell her as she wraps my already healing wound.

"Your welcome Spade." She smiles at me.

"We better get going," I suggested as I stand up from the ground and walk toward the fence. "Come on you can go over first," I tell her as I boost her up and over the fence. Once she's over I quickly scale the fence. I look at over to where Claudia's body was. "Jezebel she's gone." I tell her.

"No that's impossible I killed her." She began to back away from the fence.

"Come on." I quickly grab her wrist and dart away from the property. Once we're far enough away we walk in the direction of my apartment.

"Spade is this where you lived?" Jezebel asked looking in at all the papers on the ground.

"Well it wasn't like this before I left," I sarcastically reply as I enter my apartment with caution. "Someone's been here a female," I tell her as I sniff the air. "Stay here while I look around." A few moments later I return to Jezebel.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, you can sleep my bedroom I'll sleep out here."

"Ummm okay Spade." She heads toward my bedroom.

"If anyone comes in I want you to go out the fire escape." I tell her.

"Alright." We both go to bed of course she sleeps a lot longer than me but I keep my eyes closed and ears on.

Midnight (Book One)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara