Chapter 15~Vega

(Vega's P.O.V)

Everyday I sneak into the mansion before sunrise this goes on for a month until Seth catches me one night.

"Where have you been?" I ignore him and continue to walk towards the back door. Seth grabs my arm. "Where have you been?"

"None of your business." I hiss.

"Guards!" Seth calls out. I pin him down to the ground.

"Vega release Seth now or I'll be forced to shoot!" Felix aims his gun at me.

"No!," I hiss bearing my fangs. Felix shoots me in the neck with a vampire tranquilizer. My vision goes blurry and I blackout when I come to I'm in my chamber. "Felix I know you're guarding the door let me out!" I kick the door.

"Under Seth's orders I'm not to let you out under any circumstances!" He tells me. I sit down on my bed and look out the window until Seth and Claude enter the room.

"Claude my lord thank god its you. Seth had Feli-" Claude holds his hand up.

"Seth already told me everything." Seth smiles.

"Please don't tell me you believe him." I sigh.

"Yes I do."

"My lord what did he tell you?"

"Seth told me you attacked him when he questioned your whereabouts. He also told me you were still obsessing over this human boy he believes it has caused you to act out of character."

I shake my head. "My lord please listen that is untrue I would never attack my own unless it was necessary."

"Then tell my your side of the story." Claude sit down on my bed.

"I was coming through the back door and Seth asked me where I had been I didn't respond so he grabbed my arm and repeated his question I ignored him again then Seth called Felix who shot me with his tranquilizer gun."

"Seth is this what really happened?"

"No my lord I have proof that her infatuation with that human has drove her mad!" Seth pulls out my research and hands it to Claude. Claude shuffles through my papers angrily.

"Vega your obsession with this human has to come to an end!," Claude snarls. "I demand the execution of Spade!" Claude announces then leaves. Seth stands in the middle of the room smiling.

I dash over to him and slam him to the ground. "I swear if you do anything to hurt him I'll kill you myself!" I hiss.

"Felix!" Seth pushes me off of him and just before I could attack, Felix comes behind me and snaps my neck.