Chapter 16~Jezebel

(Jezebel's P.O.V)

"Greg today we have a cleansing." I whisper. Greg quickly sits up and faces me.

"What?, how do you know?"

"I heard Tristan's men talking last night." I go and sit next to his cell.

"Attention everybody it's Cleansing time!," Ruben shouts. "Undress and get in a straight line." They open our cells and we form a straight line Tristan enters the room and they do their normal routine except this time they allow us to put our clothes on before we go back in our cells. I put me dress back on and get ready to head back to my cell but the girl who sits in cell across from pushes me down on the ground and begins to strangle me. I knee her in the stomach but she continues to choke me.

"Stop! Victoria stop!," Tristan shouts as she digs her nails in my neck. I began to lose conciseness until Tristan yanks her off of me. "What's wrong with you?" Tristan grabs her by her neck and pins her to the wall.

"I love you Tristan." Victoria coughs.

"Ha love all we did was fuck." Tristan laughs then throws her up against the wall causing her spit up blood. By this time I had moved up against the wall and was sitting there in shock.

"Please stop Tristan." She begs as tears trickle down her face

Tristan once again pick her up by the neck. "I hate beggars," He hisses then cuts her juggler vein with his sharp nails. Blood splatters everywhere as the life drains from her. Tristan rushes over to me. "Are you okay?," I nod my as I look in horror at Victoria. "It's not safe for you to be down here anymore from now on you will sleep upstairs with me." Tristan picks me up and carries me up the stairs when I realize what is happening I quickly look back and wave at Greg who gives me a sad smile and mouths.

"Don't forget about me." I hold out my pinky and shake my head okay. Once we arrive upstairs in Tristan's chamber he puts me down.

"You are free to do just about anything you want." Tristan smiles then gestures for me to follow him. He gives me a tour of the upstairs and the middle floor then we head back to his chamber.

Tristan hands me a sheer white night gown. "You can wear this to bed." I take it from his hand and get ready to head to the bathroom. He grabs my arm. "Since we'll be living together you might as well undress in front of me." I look at him in shock then reluctantly begin to undress. He watches me with a smirk once I'm done undressing I quickly grab for the gown which was lying on his king sized bed, before I could grab it Tristan grabs my wrist.

He releases my wrist then stands behind me. "Not yet I need to mark you." Tristan moves my hair off of my neck. He begins to kiss my neck then he slowly pierces it with his fangs as his hand cups my breast. Unlike the bites to my wrist this bite was not painful it was euphoric and erotic. Once Tristan got done he allowed me to put my gown on. I slip the gown over my head then go look in the mirror. The gown clings to body showing of all my assets. I put my hair up in a bun and go to bed.