Chapter 7~Spade

(Spade's P.O.V)

When I return back to the abandon house I see a note on the door.
"Leaving to get coffee." Love Jezebel P.S current time 6:00am
I open the door and go in. "Jezebel!" I call out. I quickly realize the weak smell of chloroform I scan the house for anything that could give me a clue to where she is. I find a rag on the floor I pick it up and sniff it the rag had the faint scent of chloroform on it I pocket the rag and quickly leave the house, I head to Nate's apartment I use the key from under the mat to get in. "Nate!," I shout as I knock on his bedroom door. "Nate!" I shout again then kick the door in.

"Spade!," He screams. "Where have you been everyone's been looking for you," Nate tells me as he quickly sits up on his bed. "I-I thought you were dead!" Nate shouts as tears stream down his face. "How could you do this to me you asshole!" Nate yells then slaps me

"I'm sorry but I need your help," I tell Nate then give him a hug, at first he didn't respond he just stood there for awhile then hugged me back and began to cry. "Don't cry." I wipe the tears from his face with my middle finger.

"I'll help you but first you have to tell me where you were and what happened?" Nate sniffles.

"I can't right now but I promise I'll tell you someday later." I tell him.

"Alright...fine what do you need my help with." Nate asked. I begin to take my top off to show him the not yet healed needle marks.

"What the fuck!," Nate looks at me then at the marks."What happened?"

"I was kidnapped by some people and injected with different types of blood." I slowly sit down on his couch and wait for him to respond.

"Ummm yeah I need a drink," Nate exits the room and heads to his kitchen. "Do you want something to drink?" He asked me as he poured himself a glass of Sake (Japanese liquor)

"No I'm fine." I reply as he comes and sits back down at his table.

"So what exactly do you need my help with?"

"Can you tell me what kind of chemicals are in this injection." I hand the needle to him.

"Are you going-"

"Yes I'll tell you what happened after you do this for me." I interrupt.

"Do you use this everyday?"

"Yes Nate or I get sick."

"Okay I'll take it to the lab tomorrow. You can stay here as long as you need to." Nate heads back toward his bedroom.

"Nate." He stopped and turned to look at me

"Huh what is it?"

"Your going to make a great doctor." He smiles and heads into his bedroom.

I lie down on the couch and slumber for awhile.

Boom!

I quickly sit up and face the door my nails grow longer and sharper I approach the door slowly then turn the knob and peep out. When I look out I see three drunk girls stumbling and laughing I quietly shut Nate's door.

"Hello!" One of the girls shout.

"You're kind of cute." The purple haired girl says approaching me I quickly back away. I could smell their souls I wanted them so grab the purple haired girl's arm and begin to kiss her neck I make my way up to her lips which I begin to passionately kiss then I suck the life out of her. I let her body fall to the ground.

"Oh my god Liz are you okay?" Her friends rush over and look at her lifeless body.

"That was my sister what did you do to her you asshole!" She cried then rose up to slap me I grab her hand and force my lips on her to take her life she tries to fight me but fails. The last girls freaks out and begins to run I use my speed to beat her to the elevator I grab her and violently break her neck. I kick their door in and put the bodies in the bedrooms. Realizing what I did I hurry back to Nates apartment then turn back to my full human form. Black tears stream down my face.