Chapter 8~Jezebel

(Jezebel's P.O.V)

Tristan and his men moved me to dungeon where I was thrown in a cell, there was at least one hundred people down here.

"What is this place?" I ask the boy in cell next to me. He has shackles around his boney ankles and tons of bite marks on his body.

"It's a feeding chamber for the vampires." He coughs up some blood.

I try to ignore the blood around his mouth after he coughed "Hmmm are you okay and by the way I'm Jezebel and you are?"

"Yeah I'm fine it's just from the venom my names Gregory but you can call me Greg," He smiles at me. "You're very pretty." Greg murmurs.

"So do they just feed on you?" I reluctantly asked

"Yep and if you refuse they beat you but there are a select few that get special treatment."

"How do you..." I begin to ask but am interrupted by Tristan who enters the dungeon.

"Time to feed." Tristan announces. He and two other guys enter my cell I struggle to get loose from the shackles but fail. Tristan penetrates my left wrist with his sharp fang.

"Ahhh!," I cry in pain. Tears begin pouring out of my eyes but he continues to feed then the other two join by biting me on my thigh and right wrist. "Please stop." I whimper. Tristan and his friend stop after awhile. They leave me curled up in a ball and weak. I pass out from the pain and loss of blood.

*********

"Jezebel, Jezebel are you okay!," I hear a voice ask. I slowly turn over and face the direction of the voice it was Greg he was tapping my leg. I slowly attempt to sit up. "Don't try to sit up right now you're not use to their venom."

"How do you ge-get special treatment?" I mumble.

"I can't hear you."

"Special treatment how do you get it?" I repeat.

"Oh one of the vamps has to favor you and then you'll get to sleep in their room they'll still feed off of you but you'll get better treatment." I slowly sit up against the cot.

"So how did you get here Greg?"

"Tristan and men slaughtered my family when I was only five but he didn't want to kill me he wanted to keep me so he brought me here I've been here for twelve years." Tears form in the corners of his eyes.

"I'm sorry that happened to you."

"Do you plan on becoming a favorite of Tristan's because he's never had any favorites."

"Hmmm I guess I'll be his first anything else I should know about becoming a favorite?" I ask

"Be compliment, sexy, and willing to do anything he asks you to he likes to be treated as king." Greg smiles then lies on his cot.

"You'll never become his favorite." The girl in the cell across from me rolls her eyes.

"And why is that?"

"Because he doesn't trust you but he trust's me."

"Huh whatever." I turn my back toward her and lie on my cot I drift into a deep sleep for about an hour.

"Everyone wake up!" Tristan announces. I slowly sit up on my cot. Tristan's men run their guns against the bars of everyone cell. I look over at a Greg who looked at me in horror.

"What's going on Greg?"

"Silence everyone!" Tristan shouts.

"It's the cleansing." Greg mouths to me.

"What's a cleansing?" I whisper.

"It's to weed out the sick and weak." Greg replies.

"Everyone take of your clothes!"

All of us remove our clothing and stand in a straight line while Tristan's men take blood from our wrist. They remove ten people from the line and tie their wrist up while his men put us back in our cells and lock our doors.

After Tristan and his men leave I tap Greg's ankle. "Where is taking them?"

"To the slaughter room." Greg sits on his cot.

"You are joking right!" I look at him in horror.

"No I'm very serious."

"I think I'm going to be sick." I quickly crawl to the toilet and throw uplear liquid. I sit there for a while then go and lie on my cot and go back to sleep.