Chapter 4~ Vega

The next night I do some research on the human boy and found out that his name is Spade, he works at some gothic themed club called After Dark, and his address is 15A, without notifying Seth or Claude I slip out the mansion unnoticed and drive to After Dark. Once I arrive I exit my vehicle and enter the club.

"Can I help you?" The man at the desk asked me.

"Yes I'm looking for a Nate Poleti does he work here?"

"Umm yeah may I ask what is this regarding?" The heavy set man asked.

"I'm not at liberty to tell you." I reply.

"Well you guys can talk in his dressing room," He tells me then gestures for me to follow while I'm following him I survey the club. They have a bar, male and female entertainers, hookah room, and waiters, waitress everyone was dressed in black the club itself was a dark red. "Here you go you can wait for him in here."

"Thanks is Nate one of the dancer/ entertainers?"

"Yeah." The man says before leaving and shutting the door. A few moments later a young male with light brown eyes and blonde hair enters the room.

"You must be Nate." I say.

"Ummm yeah how can I help you?" He asked as he put his kimono on.

"I just have a few questions about Spade."

"I already told the police everything I know." He replied in an annoyed tone.

"That's fine but this is really important in order for me to find him Spade could be is some type of danger." I tell him.

"Alright go ahead and ask me your questions." He waved his hand signaling for me to continue.

"Were you and Spade close?"

"Yeah I guess you could call us best friends."

"How long have you known each other and how do you know each other?"

"Spade and I met when we were partnered up for an art project in high school...he was about fifteen and I was sixteen he is know eighteen and I'm nineteen so we've known each other for three years." Nate answers then sits down at his table a pours himself a glass of wine.

"So when was the last time you saw him?"

"The last time I saw him was two nights ago I went to his apartment but he wasn't there it was just weird that he hadn't showed up to class in two days he never misses class." Nate replied with a worried expression.

"Well thank you for your time." I say then get up to exit the room. Nate grabs my arm.

"Would you keep me updated please?"

"Of course. You can call me at anytime my name is on the card." Nate releases my arm and thanks me. I exit the club and head Spade's apartment. When I arrive at his level it seems that someone had already been to his home. As I enter his apartment I can tell it had been ram shacked there were papers, books, and broken picture frames on the floor. One picture in particular caught my attention it was a picture of Spade and his senior high school class I take it then continue to ramble through the papers on the floor until, I find documents if his past. The mother died in childbirth and his father committed suicide when Spade was ten Spade was put in a foster home where he was abused by the age of fifteen he had attempted suicide three time once by razor and twice by OD of sleep medication. I continue to read the papers until I hear someone coming. I take what I need and dive out of his bedroom window I quickly enter my car and speed off in the direction of the mansion. Upon arriving I'm coldly greeted by Seth.

"Where were you?" Seth hissed

"I decided to do something by myself." I reply then walk to my chambers where I hide Spades documents in my safe.