Chapter 19~Spade

(Spade's P.O.V)

It has been two months since I had been living with Karla and his neko Jamie but nothing was leading to Jezebel everything we tried was a dead end. Karla told me to be patient and I listened. Every day we tried new things.

"Spade I found something." Karla slams the paper down in front of me.

I look at the paper. "What exactly is this?"

"A map I've been scrying with twelve different maps for weeks now. They finally left their shadow behind and this is where they 've been for at least two weeks and only at night." He smiles.

"So there only here at night," He nods his head. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Didn't want to get your hopes up."

"I see. Well, tonight let's head there." I get up and head to my room.

***********

As the moon rose Karla and I head to the building where the insulin landed. He parks his Audi across the street from the club.

"Karla, what's wrong, why did we stop?"

"This is a feeding club." He tells me as he looks out the car window at all the vampires and humans entering the club.

"Well, are we going to go in or just sit here?"

He rolls his eyes. "Alright we'll go in but stay close to me and every time we come to this club you'll be my mate."

"Ummm okay, I guess," We get out of the car and head to the doors of the club where we are greeted by a bouncer who lets us in I look around at all the vampires dancing and feeding of off their humans. The smell of souls is everywhere. "Karla I can't handle the smell." I whisper as we sit down at the bar.

He turns around. "How do ever expect to find your friend if you can't handle the smell of peoples souls."

"What can I get you?" He flashes the biggest smile which shows his fangs.

"How about two Bloody Marys." He nods about five minutes later he gives us our drinks.

"Alright, Spade let's walk around and look for your friend." Karla grabs my hand as we dance around the club.

"Karla stop I think that's her." He stops and we both take a seat across from them.

"Spade are you sure that's her?"

"Yes but something's different about her and who's that guy she's with?"

"Perhaps its her mate." Karla turns around and smiles.

"Well then why is he feeding off of her?"

He shurgs. "Okay maybe she's his servant."

I shake my head. "I hope she hasn't gone back to that...she use to be a servant to me."

"I'm sorry Spade but it looks like she has unfortunately," Karla smiles and shakes his head. "We need to leave before she sees you," He gets up and holds his hand out. "Come on." I slowly grab his hand then we exit the club and get in his car. The car ride was silent until we entered his home.

"Ummm I'll see you in the morning."

He grabs my arm. "Wait Spade I'm sorry about your friend." I nod my head as a tear rolls down my cheek.