001.

My story:

I am a young girl, the miracle of my parents. On the day I was conceived, a miraculous event happened, if it wasn't for God, I would probably be dead. Thinking about it in the present life, I feel so relieved that it had happened. I was thankful to God and my parents, like sooooo much. I wanted to honor them and my way of doing that is to do good with my studies. I studied hard because I didn't want to burden them. And so, ever since I was in kindergarten, I remained my place as Top 1 in our class.

But, my life in my school wasn't easy. Since I got the tan complexion from my dad (not really dark), sometimes, my classmates would tease me. And when I was Grade 3, I had to wear glasses too. And, they teased me again, saying I was a grandmother.

I feel so bad. I wanted to crush their bones. But I was thankful to God and I had to be kind to them, even if I was really furious.

For the past 5 years, I was Top 1. But in Grade 5, I was Top 2. I felt dissapointed, of course, because I felt like I stood asymmetrically to the world's expectations.

Being the uncool kid I am, I had this feeling like I was a total loser. I was Top 2, I worr glasses, I don't dress nicely, I have thid "tan" skin, and people abuse me for my kindness. They would borror money for me and would not return it. They made me write notes for them.

I was.. A girl with a low profile.

And yet, people recognize me as one of the smartest people in the school.

Now in Grade 6, I told myself that I'd get "Top 1" back.

With their criticism, I thought I'd never get it back. They didn't trust me at all.

I was the muse in our class. I thought I was already beautiful in their eyes.. But I wasn't.

They were just making fun of me, after all.

I had to endure it.

There were a lot of things that happened, but I have to end it.

After all of those, I ended up reaching my dream, becoming Top 1 in our class. I graduated elementary and I delivered my Valedictory Speech.

When I mentioned my parents on my speech, I felt like my eyes were tearing up. I saw my Mom, crying, and everyone else from my family was crying.

And with that, I felt happiness.

My friends who stood by my side rejoiced with me.

And it was a good ending

The girl, who experienced all of these, is a miracle child,

- eyeglasses girl (nickname)