031.

So this is for the guy whom I like.
The first time I saw you're back is facing me but I stared for a long time. And I said to myself "Why am I staring at his back?" But then you turn around omg. I see you again that time. We're facing each other but we're far. The song that is playing that time which is Galway Girl then I look everywhere and I saw you singing Galway too. Haha that one is cliché but idc. And then the song change into Perfect by Ed Sheeran and I just stared at you.

I suddenly have the guts to Confess. Bitch that's the first time I confessed! But only in chat. I chatted you and confessed. We became close in chat. I always send you jokes which is weird but if that's the way to make you happy then I would gladly do that everytime!

but then sometimes I think "why am I even doing this if I don't even stand a chance?" Fucking hurts but that's the truth. I'm just a weird girl who likes to send jokes and weird emoticon to you but I hope you appreciate it.

But remember that I like you and you're special to me even tho sometimes you're not reading my chat cause according to you, you're busy. Then what about me? I'm busy too but I give time for you. I'm not disappointed that you don't reply. I'm disappointed because you're lying to me. That's okay. For now, I'll just make you happy with my jokes and puns because I know that next year I won't see you again because you'll graduate but I'm still stuck in our school.

I like you. Pls don't make me fall in love with you... Because you're going to leave anyways... And last thing, I'll miss you so much when you leave our school. I won't chat you again. No more jokes, puns and no more annoying you. But you'll forever be in my memories and probably heart too. I hope when the time comes you'll still remember the girl who sent many lame jokes and puns to you.

From The girl who truly likes you (^ω^)