Chapter 1:

6 months later......
Elizabeth

Omg! This belly is getting huge. I can't even tie my freaking shoes. I have to tie them first and slip them on. It just sucks.

I rubbed my belly and walked to the kitchen. After I left Kalin I stayed in a hotel for a few days until I found an apartment and luckily I did. Now, I have this beauty I front of me, the fridge.

Food has always been my friend but now since I'm pregnant and eating for two it became my best friend. It has everything I need.

My apartment door opened and I peeped around the corner to see Blake. Now I know what you all are thinking, "Your with another guy that's just going to play you again," well you guys are wrong. Wanna know how I know?

Well Blake really isn't interested in girls. He's more interested in guys which I don't have a problem with. I don't think that gay be people are weird in fact they're really cool. He's been living with me and I don't mind. He always brings a smile to my face.

"Girrrrrrrlllllllllllll lemme tell you what happened with this boy." Blake yelled. I smiled and sat on the couch.

"What happened this time?" I asked.

"This boy right," he paused to smack his lip. "He told me he liked me and he so oooooooo. The things I would do to that body of his. I wou-"

"Lalalallalalallalalala." I repeatedly said while covering my eyes.

"That's to much information Blake." I told him and he smirked.

"I was just letting you know." He shrugged and sat beside me.

"So am I going to have a niece or nephew?" He asked. I rubbed my stomach and smiled.

"You'll find out in 3 more months."

"Woah! That's not fair I have the right to know." He pouted, I rolled my eyes.

"Okay well the baby is going to be a-" I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Errrr, this better be good." Blake said and got up to open the door. He came back in the door smiling ear to ear and with his hand behind his back.

"What that?" I asked.

He moves his hand so I'm able to see. It was a bouquet of roses and on the front was a little card.

To:Blake
From:Greg

Love you baby.

I smiled. I wonder if I'll ever have something like that. Times like this make me think of Kalin. I wonder what he's doing, probably fucking other girls.

I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts and looked and Blake enjoying the smile on his face, he need this. He need to be happy.