Chapter 20:

Kalin

I grabbed the banner I was told to put up and started to place it on the wall.

"That's not even straight." Liz pointed out.

"Well I'm sorry." I moaned.

I tried to help out but everything I try to do just comes out bad.

"Can you just go get the cake?" She asked.

"I think I can do that." I walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll be back." I told her.

"Ok." She replied.

I grabbed my car keys and walked out the house. I got in the car and drove off to the bakery.

~

I arrived back at the house and took the cake down. I handed it to my mom and went to my room and change.

I got in the bathroom and took a quick shower. I wrapped a towel around my lower half and walked to my closet.

I grabbed a white button up shirt and some black jeans. I put on my boxers and then my jeans.

I buttoned up my shirt and slid my shoes on. I looked in the mirror and nodded.

I walked downstairs and seen everything was basically finished.

"Where Kalin?" I heard Liz ask.

"Sexiness is over here." I said. She turned around and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." I then noticed that she was no longer looking at my face but my body.

"By the way, you look beautiful." I told her. She blushed and hit my side.

"Always." She flipped her hair and walked away. I laughed to myself.

She's a keeper.

Mine.

I greeted the guest that arrived and made small  talk with them. It felt like a never ending group of people kept arriving. 

From our neighbors to friends and to family were arriving. I really didn't think we knew all these people. 

"It's time for the gender reveal." My mom announced.

Everyone gathered up at the table Liz and I were on.

I placed my hand on top of Liz's which was holding the knife.

"On the count of three. 1...2...3..."

"Special delivery." A voice said.

We turned around only to see Myles holding a big box.

"Oh did I interrupt something." He said.

"Yea, we were about to reveal the gender." I told him.

"Oh sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, and again sorry." I rolled my eyes at him.

"What's that?" I pointed to the box.

"Oh I found it outside in front of the door. It doesn't say from who though." I turned to look at Liz and see was looking back at me.

••••••••••

Leave your thoughts on this chapter!