Chapter 9:

Kalin

I destroyed her.

That's all I've been thinking about. I can't live with myself knowing that I destroyed her. I need to talk to her, to tell her how sorry I am.

I just need too.

"Lala are you finished?" I asked she nodded her head yes. I paid for the food and walked out to my car. I made sure Lala was buckled in and I did the same.

I drove to Myles' house, he'll probably be able to help me.

When we got there we got off and knocked on the door. He opened the door and we did the bro hug. Lala sat on the couch while we moved to the kitchen.

"Myles I need you to do me a favor." I told him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I know Tia hangs out and talks to Elizabeth. I need you to get Elizabeths number but without Tia knowing, please." I pleaded.

"I'll see what I can do, but there are no promises that Tia will not find out." He warned me, I shook my head and gave him a weak smile.

"Thanks." I replied.

~

Watching a movie over and over again can get really annoying, but I don't mind at all. I can watch it thousands of times over and over, if I can see Lala with a smile on her face and hear her adorable laugh.

Her laugh.

Elizabeth.

The memory of me chasing her around the house came flooding back in my head and how she laughed when I started to tickle her.

How come everything reminds me of her?

Everything I do and everything I see. Somehow Elizabeth always comes to mind.

My phone vibrated shaking me out of my thoughts. It was a text message from Myles saying, "I got it."