Chapter 17:

Elizabeth

This is the earliest I probably woke up. I looked at my phone and seen it was 6 in the morning.

I got up from my bed and slid my slippers on. I walked towards my balcony doors and opened them. I sat down on one of the chairs and looked out towards the sunrise.

 I sat down on one of the chairs and looked out towards the sunrise

This was one of the best things. I sat down on one of the chairs and propped my legs up on the other.

I rubbed my belly and took a deep breath. The baby wanted for me to be up and now I am.

My bedroom door opened and I turned around to be greeted by Kalin.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked. I pointed to my tummy and he nodded.

"Go back to bed, I'll be in here. I mean if you want." I smiled at him.

"It's fine. You can stay in here." I walked backed inside and got on my bed. I pulled the covers over me and closed my eyes.

After a while I felt his hand on my baby bump. He rubbed my bump which made the baby satisfied.

A few minutes later sleep finally consumed me.

~

"Move I was here first." I whined.

"Sharing is caring."

"Well I don't care, so can you please move?" I pouted.

"Only because I.....never mind." He whispered the same end. He got up and walked to the other couch.

"Hey you know what I was thinking?" I asked.

He looked at me with a blank expression, "No."

"I was thinking you, Lala, and I could go out or stay here and just watch movies." I said.

"That sounds g-" he began but got interrupted by the doorbell.

"I'll get it." He informed me and got up. I also got up and followed behind him.

He opened the door to see a small box on the doorstep. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, while he looked around to see anybody that could have left the box. He grabbed it cautiously.

"What the hell is this?" He asked, more to himself.

He placed the box on the table and unwrapped it while I just watched. He opened it only to reveal baby clothes and a small card. I grabbed the card and read it.

That's supposed to be me and you.
-S

Who the hell is S?