Chapter 13:

Elizabeth

"Come on Liz." Kalin hurried me.

"Hold up, I'm a pregnant woman and I can't walk that fast. So chill out, you're probably the one walking fast with your long ass legs." I grunted.

"Wow, okay. I thought you were mean before you were pregnant but I was wrong." He said. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"I want a white crib set." I told him.

"That's fine with me."

"I like this one. It has everything, we'll need." I stated.

"I like it. We'll have to buy two of them then." He informed me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why two?" I asked.

"Well one for my house and one for yours." He said.

"Look Kalin, I can't have you buying to cribs. Let me buy one and or we can figure something out." I suggested.

"I was thinking about something, but I don't think you like it."

"What is it?" I asked.

"You moving in with me. Just as friends and I was thinking it would be better for the baby, but it's your decision." He replied.

I took a deep breath and looked everywhere but him. "Look Kalin, I really don't know the answer to that right now. How about I think this over? I just don't want you spending double the amount then what's needed."

"Ok." He mumbled.

I turned around and kept walking to see more options we could choose from.

Moving in with him is a big step. Was I ready to live with him again? Do I still love him?

No and yes. Not saying which is which, but it's pretty obvious.

I suggested not to buy anything at the moment and he agreed with me. I want to make my decision first and then we can buy what's needed.

~

I thought this decision would have been easy, but in reality it's nothing close to easy.

Blake's relationship with Greg has been going good, you could say and Blake has mentioned something about wanting Greg to move in.

I don't Ming Greg moving in. I mean I could always get a place of my own, but the real question is.

What do I really want to do?

••••••••••

Another chapter done! What do you guys think she should do? Move in with him or get a place of her own? I can't decide so I need help! Let me know.