Chapter 12:

Kalin

I wish we can stay here forever. Having her here in my arms. I know I have to gain her trust and we have to start somewhere.

We sat in silence for a little while, just enjoying the moment.

"Have you ate anything?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I ate some cereal in the morning." She told me. I looked down at my phone and seen it was 1:30.

"Well, are you hungry?" She looked at me and smiled.

Her smile.

"What kind of question is that?" She questioned. I shook my head at her and laughed.

"Pasta?"

"Pasta."

"Okay. I'll meet you there." We both got up and walked to our cars. I opened the car door and got in.

I'm going to be a father.

I started to car and hummed to the music playing on the radio.

I pulled in at Olive Garden and parked. I got off and met halfway with Liz. We walked in and they say us down right away. We ordered our food and all we had to do was wait. 

"So how's your mom?" She asked.

"Good." I replied.

"How about Lala? I miss her so much."

"She's also good and she misses you too. Yesterday we had a sibling day and she asked about you. She also thought you didn't like her anymore." I told her.

"Oh my God! No, I need to go see Lala I fee so bad now."

"We can go after we finish eating." I suggested. She shook her head in agreement.

"Let's talk about our baby." I said.

"What about the baby?" She asked.

"When's the due date?"

"Well the doctors gave me August the 8th but they also said the baby can come sooner or later." She responded.

"Do you have everything set for the baby?" I wondered.

"Umm, almost I got clothes and everything else I just need to set up the baby's room."

"Well I'm buying everything for the room." I announced, she looked at me crazy.

"How about you but half and I but half." She advised.

"No, I'm buying everything and that's final." I stated.

"Whatever dude."