Chapter 25:

Elizabeth

"This hurts so bad." I gripped the sheets and closed my eyes.

"I know but it'll be worth it." The nurse told me.

"You know for your first time, your dilating pretty fast. You need 5 more to go." The nurse informed me. I nodded my head and looked at Starlah.

"Where's Kalin?" I asked.

"He was stuck in traffic when he called me." I ran my hand through my hair and sighed.

I should of just waited for him to wake up or dragged him to the car. I want him to be here with me.

"It's all my fault." I cried out.

Blake came next to me and played in my hair.

"No it's not honey." He attempted to make me feel better.

"Yes it is. If I just stayed with him to wake up he wouldn't be in traffic."

"He understands Liz, your water broke and you were having contractions." Starlah chimed in.

The door the burst open revealing a really sweaty Kalin.

He ran over to me and cupped my face.

"Why are you crying?" Kalin asked me.

"I thought you wouldn't make it on time." I admitted he just shook his head and wiped away my tears.

"Don't cry, I'm here." He just stood there next to me until I calmed down.

2 hours later•

"Well the good news is that you're fully dilated and ready to push." The nurse exclaimed.

My eyes widened and my grip on Kalin's hand tightened. To say I was scared was an understatement.

You might be like, why are you scared? Well many things can go wrong and I'm just scared.

The doctor came in and sat in front of me.

"On the count of three push, okay?" I nodded my head and looked at Kalin.

"1, 2, 3." I pushed and closed my eyes.

"Big pushes." I pushed as hard as I can.

I've always thought that if you push really hard a fart might come out and that's what's really making me worry right now.

It might sound stupid and all but hey.

"Come on, big pushes I see the head." I pushed again and gripped Kalin's hand.

After a few more pushes I gave I heard my baby's cry.

Tears started pooling in my own eyes.

"You did it baby." Kalin kissed my lips and I couldn't stop smiling.

I did it. I delivered my baby boy.

I Need Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें