Chapter 22:

Elizabeth

"Liz." Kalin called out from the other side of the door.

"Yes." I yelled back.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

I nodded my head even though he couldn't see me. "Yea."

Seconds later the door opened and the bed sunk.

"Are you okay?"

"No." I told him honestly. "I just want the person to leave us alone, I'm confused on all of this. It's not over until I get him, is the person talking about you?"

"I'm truly sorry for getting you in this mess and I'll promise to get you out of it and I'll also promise you to protect you and our son even if it costs my life." He spoke.

I sat up and looked at him. I kissed his lips again. "Thank you."

"No problem and plus I owe you." He told me.

"What do you mean, I owe you?" I asked.

"Liz, I hurt you and this is the least I could do. I owe you because I put you in pain." He sighed.

"Kalin I told want to make you feel like you owe me that wa-"

"No Liz. Now let's just go to sleep we will more about this in the morning." He kissed my forehead and started to walk out.

"Kalin." I called out. "Can you stay in here with me?"

"Sure babe." He walked over again and got in bed.

"Goodnight."

"Night."

~

I woke you to an empty and cold bed. I got up and walked in to the bathroom and did what I had to do.

I then walked downstairs and smelled food. I went into the kitchen to see Kalin cooking breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, etc.

The only bad part was that I couldn't eat the
bacon. I mean I could but there was a whole bunch things that can happen.

"Morning." I sang.

He turned around and smiled. "Morning."

"What's for breakfast chef?" I joked.

"Well we have some delicious pancakes, with some scrabbled eggs, some toasted toast, sizzling bacon, some fresh fruit, and a cup of juice." He rambled.

I sat at the table waiting patiently until the food was served. He handed me the ketchup bottle and I smiled.

"You know me so well." I applied the ketchup on my egg and licked my lips, delicious.

We ate in silence until, I brought up the subject from last night.

"Kalin I just don't want you to feel like you owe. Whatever happened in the past stays in the past. You want us to start over and that's what we are doing. If you keep staying in the past then what about our future? We won't have one." I stated sadly.

I didn't want him to feel like this, not anymore.

•••••••••

What did y'all think? I'm having a hard time writing this books since I'm out of ideas so it will take some time to update and feel free to leave ideas if you have any.