Clutz

(Okay, so this is actually going to sort of connect to my other fanfic, Stolen Heart, so in this MyStreet version, Gene, Sasha, and Zenix live in the neighborhood. I still need some ideas for after this so PLEASE leave a suggestion if you have any! Even if it is Travis and Katelyn turn into Meif~was... ooh... That's not bad...)

Katelyn's POV

I have been looking for Travis for ten minutes now. Where the heck is that dork?! I finally see a flash of his silver and white hair and I whip my head around. He is walking down the street, head down and eyes on the ground. I walk over to him, not knowing what else to do.
"Travis, what are you-"
"K-Katelyn?!" he turns around and looks at me, clearly surprised at my appearance.
"Why did you leave?" I ask him. He looks at the ground again and sighs.
"It's just that-" but he yells out and falls on top of me. I fall down with him, yelling,
"TRAVIS!!!" We topple to the ground, Travis's face flushed. Snickers fill the air and I look past Travis and see Gene and Sasha, laughing from the inside of Gene's house. Travis groans and lays on the pavement.
"I've been hit!" he jokes and holds up the bee-bee that Gene must have shot him with. "I've been hit in the head!" I can't help but laugh as I sit up. Travis sits up too and smiles... smiles perfectly... His smile is perfect and his laugh is adorable... NO. STOP KATELYN. BAD KATELYN.

Travis's POV

I smile at Katelyn and she looks at me like I am the Shadow Lord or something. I cock my head to one side.
"Are you okay, Katelyn hon~?"
"Yeah, I'm fine- DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Katelyn punches me in the arm, "You dork!" I laugh again and Katelyn stares at me awkwardly. I cross my arms and stop laughing.
"Seriously, something is on your mind..."
"I DON'T NEED YOU TO TALK ABOUT IT!" Katelyn bursts out. I smile at her and she growls really loud.
"You can talk to me, beautiful."
"NO I CAN'T!" She yells and stands up, "JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE!" I stay on the ground and stare at my hands before saying,
"You know, Katelyn," I pause to look at her in her icy blue eyes, "you have a beautiful laugh." She blushes and bites her lip. I smile again.
"GAH! THAT SMILE, STOP!"
"You like my smile?" I ask wonderingly. Katelyn plays with her hair nervously before responding softly,
"I'll admit, your idiotic laugh is cute."
"You know what else is idiotic and cute?" I stand up and face Katelyn. She crosses her arms,
"Let me guess what you are going to say. Yourself?" But I don't. Instead, I press my lips against Katelyn's and at first I can tell she is surprised. But then, she grabs my hair playfully and kisses me back. When we release each other, I say,
"I was going to say my kissing, but yes, I'd say that I'm pretty cute."
"And pretty idiotic," Katelyn rolls her eyes. We stand and look into each other's eyes, smiling.

Thanks so much for reading this chapter! I am going to try to update this fanfic more often! The new chapter is coming out soon!