More Than You Could Ever Know

Katelyn's POV

"Travis..." I stare at him in awe, "I... I don't..."
"I love mew, Katelyn..." Travis murmurs, "and for mew to finally become closer than a friend... that would make me the happiest man in the world..." I look at Travis closely, but Jefforey puts a gentle hand on my chest.
"Katelyn... would you be ready for that kind of thing...?" he asks, then he grabs my hand, "I still care about you..." Staring into Jefforey's eyes, I feel like tearing up as he looks at me with such innocence.
"I don't know about this..." I say, looking at Travis. Travis takes my hands and yanks them softly away from Jefforey. He yells,
"WON'T YOU AT LEAST KISS ME?!?!" Without thinking, I obey and grab the back of his head gently, pressing my lips against his. At first, I can tell he is surprised, so he doesn't kiss back, but then he does, and he grabs some of my hair and holds it in his palm.
"That's disgusting..." I hear Abby groan.
"SHUT UP, DIS IS MY OTP!!!" another voice screeches, and I know it's Kawaii~Chan... oh great... Suddenly, there is an awkward tingling on the top of my head and I part away from Travis. He touches the top of his head.
"My ears are gone!" he exclaims, "AND I'M TALKING NORMALLY!!!" I touch the top of my head and I know he's right. I'm normal too!
"How did that..." I gasp and look at Travis.
"Well, it looks like it worked,"  I turn around and see Lucinda, a giddy grin on her face. "That wasn't something I thought you would do, Kate." Lucinda rolls her eyes, "For the second time..."
"Also for the second time..." Travis mutters, then he looks at me deeply, "does that mean we are dating?!" I clench my fist and prepare to punch him, but Travis grabs my waist and kisses my neck. It seems to paralyze me, and I don't know what to do...
"Uhhh, Auntie Katelyn?" Abby gets my attention and I push Travis away.
"Yeah?"
"Your..." she giggles, "you have a hole in your shorts!" I look at the back of me and see that my shorts have a hole RIGHT ON MY BUTT from where my tail was. I blush and cover the hole with my hands.
"I... I NEED TO GO FIX THAT..." I nervously laugh and scurry away, but I hear Travis call out to me,
"I think it's fine!"

Travis's POV

I laugh and watch as Katelyn runs awkwardly to her house, one hand covering her butt and the other hand holding the flowers I gave her. I hope she likes them...
"Hey, Abby, do you mind if I talk to Travis for a minute?" Jefforey asks his daughter. Abby smiles,
"Sure!" she skips to her house, and once she is inside, I hear Jefforey crack his knuckles. I swallow quite a bit of spit.
"I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE," Jefforey growls at me, "BUT KATELYN ISN'T JUST GOING TO SAY YES AND THEN YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE OUT AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!"
"Maybe not," I say smoothly, "but at least I got my feelings out."
"I WAS GOING TO UNTIL YOU DID IT FIRST!" Jefforey spats in my face, "I'M THE ONE THAT KATELYN WAS PREGNANT FOR IN THE FAN FICTIONS!"
"Uhhh, let's not bring that up..." I twitch slightly, "I just got to Katelyn first."
"Oh-no..." Jefforey grumbles, "I've known her MUCH longer than you have." I sigh,
"But I love her more than you could ever know..."

Alright guys, thanks for reading! Will Katelyn say yes to Travis? More will be coming out soon!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7