Pick-up Lines

Travis's POV

Katelyn comes running after me, but I ignore her as she desperately calls my name.
"TRAVIS!" she stops trying to catch up and just stands and watches me go. Then she yells, "TRAVIS, I'M TRASH." I stop too, not wanting to look behind me. She's... if she says... "AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD TAKE ME OUT." My mouth curves to a small smile, but I still don't look back. I hear Katelyn laugh, and then she yells, "IS YOUR DAD A BAKER, BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOME NICE BUNS!" She cracks up laughing and I chuckle a little bit myself. "DID IT HURT?!" I turn around and walk toward Katelyn.
"When? When you kissed Jefforey right in front of me after I asked you out?" I ask seriously and Katelyn doesn't answer. "Yes. Yes it did hurt. Katelyn, you should've just said no."
"But I was going to..." Katelyn looks at her feet, "and I don't want to say no..."
"Why not?"
"Because I like you, okay?!" she growls. I take one step back, but I hold my gaze on Katelyn.
"You do...?"
"Yes. You are an annoying little dork who likes looking at butts, you flirt with everyone, and your pick-up lines are worse than your charisma," Katelyn crosses her arms, "But something about you... I don't know..."
"I don't know if I should feel offended or complimented!" I laugh.
"You're lucky I even said that stuff about you," Katelyn moans. I smile and look at my hands,
"But it's okay... you don't have to say yes, Katelyn."
"Sure, maybe that's true. But I'm not going to reject someone like you, Travis."
"Hey, Katelyn?"
"Yeah?"
"Is your dad a baker, because you have some nice buns!" I wink. Katelyn punches me to the ground, creating a hole in the sidewalk.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID YES TO YOU!!! ONLY I CAN SAY THAT BECAUSE IT'S NOT CREEPY!!!" Katelyn shouts. I smile,
"I can't believe you said yes either..."

Sorry for the short chapter! Another chapter will be out soon! Thanks for reading!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7