The Triple Date Pt. 3 - A Reveal

Travis's POV

I'm sitting in between Katelyn and Dante at the dinner table for our date. The restaurant is as nice as it was the last time we came here and I'm just happy to be on a date with Katelyn in general. She's talking to Nicole, while I'm just half in a conversation with Aaron, Aphmau, and Dante.
"So you're telling me that you've been wearing wedged shoes this whole time and that I'm actually a lot taller than you?!" Aaron challenges Aphmau. She laughs and looks at the table,
"Oh, Aaron! Did you really think I'm that much shorter than you?"
"Yes, yes I do!" Aaron replies and Aphmau just laughs.
"He got you there, Aph!" Dante chuckles.
"Oh, shut up!" Aphmau pouts, "It's not like you have nothing to hide, Dante!" Everyone stops talking and looks at Dante.
"What are you talking about, Aphmau?" I ask.
"Dante has something to hide?" Katelyn continues to pry. Dante's face flushes a bit red and when I look to my right I see that Nicole's face isn't that much better.
"W-well, y-you see..." Dante begins, "a c-couple days ago... N-Nicole and I... w-we're officially dating..."
"WHAT?!" Katelyn freaks out. Aphmau claps her hands,
"YAY!"
"Wow, Dante," I narrow my eyes, "I didn't know you had the courage to ask her."
"I-I don't! Just something came over me..."
"NICOLE, WHY DID YOU SAY YES?!" Katelyn stands up and yells at her. Nicole stands up too and stares at Katelyn right in the eyes,
"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM, OKAY?!"
"THAT'S A BUNCH OF TRASH!!!"
"WELL MAYBE I DON'T LIKE TRAVIS, BUT LOOK AT ME JUST MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS!!!"
"YOUR BUSINESS IS MY BUSINESS!!!"
"YOU ARE NOT MY MOM, KATELYN!!!"
"So... this is happening..." I say idly to Dante. He just stares at Katelyn and Nicole yelling at each other with complete terror on his face. Aaron and Aphmau are whispering to each other and well... I'm just lazily watching them fight... is that what a good boyfriend is supposed to do? I've always wanted to give the best to my Blueberry... maybe I should try and stop this! Yeah, you've got this, Travis! I stand up abruptly and clear my throat. They both turn to look at me, angry glares on their faces. This was a terrible idea... but their abundant fighting needs to stop! "You guys fight all the time about this same old topic! I've had enough of it! You are friends, you should just respect who each of you love!"
"YEAH, BUT SHE LIKES DANTE!!!" Katelyn yells. I hear someone's chair scooting and I look to see Dante stand up glaring at Katelyn. He looks angry...
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME, HUH?!"
"I DON'T KNOW, I JUST DON'T THINK YOU COMPLIMENT HER!!!"
"WELL I THINK THAT YOU DON'T COMPLIMENT TRAVIS!!!"
"HOW IS THAT A THING?! TRAVIS DOESN'T NEED TO BE COMPLIMENTED!!!" Katelyn shoots back, but I think it was less of an insult on Dante and more of a compliment to me. I blush a little.
"You guys, please stop..." Aphmau groans, "we're going to get kicked out of this place---"
"I hope you guys are leaving!" Someone walks over to our--- Michi?!
"Michi, you work here?" I ask.
"Course! I work everywhere! Nya!" Michi winks, "Now my boss said you guys are being too loud and politely asks you to leave."
"MAKE US!" Katelyn shouts at Michi.

We were not politely removed from the premises.

"I hope you guys have learned a valuable lesson today..." Aaron says. Dante scratches the back of his head,
"Yeah... shut up sooner..."
"Look, Katelyn... I'm sorry for getting all upset with you..." Nicole apologizes.
"No, it's not your fault, Nicole. I shouldn't judge you because you and Dante are dating..."
"Hug it out!" Aphmau yells and Nicole and Katelyn look at each other awkwardly before laughing and hugging each other.
"Aww, that's so cute..." I mutter. I'm glad we worked everything out! This was the strangest date, but you know what? It wasn't all that bad...

Yay, everything is worked out! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Another one will be out very soon!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7