The Triple Date Pt. 1 - Shopping!

(I hope you guys like the new cover I put for this book!)

Katelyn's POV

"Okay, I guess it could be a triple date?" I reply after a long talk with Travis. After finding out that he wanted to go on a date with Dante and Nicole with me, I was kinda shocked and told him no. But now, it looks like we're excepting both offers.
"Sounds good to me!" Travis smiles cutely and I roll my eyes, yet I smile at his adorableness. "See you at 6:00 tonight?"
"Alright, see ya," I kiss his cheek and he blushes before rushing out the door. I deeply sigh before turning back to Kawaii~Chan. "KAWAII~CHAN!!!"

Travis's POV

"Crap, Dante!!! What am I going to wear?!" I yell at him when I get home.
"Calm. Down," Dante puts his hands up to deflect from my rain of spit coming out of my mouth. "Say it, don't spray it."
"Gee, sorry... I'm just... GAH!"
"Nervous?" Aaron butts into the conversation, "Don't be." Aaron was invited over to our house before the date and he hasn't really said a word to me. He's Dante's bro, but I've always kinda felt this tension around him...
"How can I not be nervous?!"
"Cause' Aaron and I will be there for you, buddy!" Dante puts his hand on my shoulder and smiles.
"Uhh, Dante? Isn't this your first date with Nicole?" I ask him and his smile slowly fades into a nervous frown. He scratches the back of his head and doesn't answer.
"C'mon, guys. It's not so bad," Aaron says smoothly, "You've just got to relax."
"I don't really trust Mister Muscles here, but I guess I have to."
"Travis, we can trust Aaron," Dante answers to my comment, "I'm sure he's gone on a lot of dates with Aphmau." Aaron smirks,
"Well, if that's what you call experience, then sure..."

Katelyn's POV

"Okay, Katelyn. This time, we are going to get you a pretty outfit! You're not wearing your t-shirt and shorts THIS time!" Nicole smiles. Aphmau nods,
"C'mon, lets find something pretty!" Nicole takes my hand and drags me into a clothing store. The first thing I see: sequins. Ugh. NO.
"Can we like, not look for dresses?" I groan, "they aren't really my style. I'll wear a romper if that'll make you happier."
"NO, KATELYN. A. DRESS." Nicole demands and she picks out a flowy bright blue dress. Ick. "How's this?"
"If I was a princess of the ocean, maybe," I spat. Nicole gives me a flat look and walks away to the other side of the store. Thank Irene... but Aphmau is still there and she harasses me in Nicole's absence.
"This one's cute!" she says, and I roll my eyes.
"I bet you it looks like-" but I turn around and see the dress. It's short and there are little frills at the bottom. A lace belt ties the beautiful blue colors together and the neckline looks just like a tank top. "crap..."
"You likey?!" Aphmau giggles, "I think you should try it on." She hands it to me and I stare at it as if it is acid, but I take it. It's beautiful... I walk into a fitting room and I put it on. When I walk out, Nicole is in a dress as well. It's short like mine, but it has long sleeves with the shoulders cut off. The red color compliments her hair and her eyes and the little bit of white ties it all together.
"You look... gorgeous, Katelyn..." Nicole smiles and I can't help but smile back.
"Same to you, Nicole..." I reply. Nicole looks down at herself and a worried look poisons her face.
"Do you think Dante will like it?"
"Who cares what that idiot thinks?! You look amazing, that's all that matters."
"Thanks..."
"How do I look?" Aphmau comes out of a fitting room, a flowing purple dress is draped, covering her feet. The top half of her is tight-fitted, while the bottom flows like a purple ocean.
"You look amazing..." I breathe and Aphmau smiles,
"Thanks, Katelyn! You look great too!"
"Heh, thanks..." Staring at Aphmau and then looking at Nicole, I realize how lucky I am to have friends like these. They're so beautiful, so kind to me, even if I can be a pain in the butt. And they will be there on my date with Travis... Oh, Irene... I can't wait to see him in a tux...

Awesome! A triple date! I can't wait to see how it goes! Thank you so much for reading and a new chapter will be out very very soon!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7