The Triple Date Pt. 2 - Flowers?!

Katelyn's POV

Okay, so we are meeting the guys here to go to some fancy restaurant, I guess. Aphmau, Nicole, and I are all in our dresses in the mall by the fountain, waiting for the guys. There is silence filled between us as all of us look around to see if any of the guys are in sight.
"Hey, Katelyn?" Nicole breaks the silence. I turn around and face her.
"Yeah?"
"Could you... I don't know... maybe give Dante and I some space?"
"What do you mean? I always give you your stupid space."
"No, Katelyn, I mean---"
"N-Nicole...!" someone interrupts her and she turns around and sees Dante.
"Dante!" she hugs him and he hugs back. I feel my nose wrinkle with disgust. "Where are the rest of the guys?"
"They're coming," Dante answers Nicole, "but Aaron had to make sure Travis had flowers this time.
"What do you mean?!" I barge into their conversation, "He had flowers for me the last time!"
"O-oh, r-right, he did!" Dante laughs nervously. He looks around rapidly before saying loudly, "OH LOOK, THERE'S AARON!" I look over and see Aaron giving some flowers to Aphmau and I realize that Dante didn't have any flowers for Nicole. I whip my head around and--- WHAT?! WHERE DID THOSE FLOWERS COME FROM?! Dante handed Nicole some beautiful roses that are the color of her hair. I feel my mouth drop open and I try not to stare.
"Hey, whatcha looking at?" Travis comes up behind me and I jump before turning around.
"IRENE YOU SCARED ME!" I yell at him.
"O-oh! S-sorry Katelyn!"
"It's alright, you didn't mean to..." I soften my gaze on him. Travis pulls out some flowers behind his back. They're blue orchids instead of the purple lilacs he gave me last time. I flash a small smile. "Th-thank you, Travis..."
"You're welcome..."
"Alright, so where are we going to?" Aaron asks.
"Uhhh, well I got reservations to the same place as the Valentine's Day date, if you guys don't mind going to the same place. It was still hard to get reservations," Travis explains.
"I'm fine with going to the same place," Aphmau answers. I nod and Nicole just won't keep her eyes off of Dante. They both share uneasy looks and clouded eyes... I'm not quite sure what's going on there...
"Okey dokey! Let's get to it!" Travis takes my hand and I blush slightly before walking side-by-side with him.
"Wanna hold hands?" I hear Aaron ask Aphmau and I almost roll my eyes. Travis chuckles,
"Well you can't possibly be jealous, seeing that you have a perfectly good boyfriend holding your hand right now!"
"Oh, shut up, dork. I'm not jealous!"
"Did someone say JEALOUS?!" Nicole yells, clutching her roses to her chest, "WHO'S JELLY?!"
"No one, Nicole," I groan.
"Yeah, nothing," Travis supports me, "Just go back to making-out with Dante."
"WHAT?!" Dante and Nicole both yell, their faces blush bright red, "WE WEREN'T---"
"Irene forbid you weren't!" I yell back at them. I have a really bad feeling about dinner tonight... and I just don't know why... Nicole and Dante are acting weird... what could be going on...?

What IS going on between Dante and Nicole? Thank you so much for reading! A new chapter will be out soon!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7