Kawaii~Chan's Shrine

(AAAHHHH I'M BAAAACK!!! And with new chapters coming your way!!!)

Katelyn's POV

"A what-what?"
"Well, you and Travis have started dating now and I didn't know if you wanted to go on a double date with Aaron and I!" Aphmau explains. I sigh and stare out the window. We decided to get some Starbucks and talk since we hadn't had a girls day out in a while. I've missed talking to Aph. It's been maybe two weeks since Travis and I started dating and I am still trying to get used to the feeling of actually having that dork as a boyfriend. I've tried not to punch him as much, but it's kind of his fault when I do. We haven't even gone on any formal dates yet, just a lot of "chilling out". Maybe a double date with Aphmau and Aaron would be good for mine and Travis's relationship.
"Okay, sure. That might be nice..." I admit, "I can ask Travis when he comes over today."
"Great!"

~Time Skip~

I sit on the couch now, still drinking my Starbucks, when suddenly I realize that I haven't seen Kawaii~Chan all day... Where is that meif~wa...? I shrug it off, thinking that she probably went to find Reese or something... maybe she is buying baking supplies at the store, I don't know and I don't care.
"Katelyn! Have you seen Kawaii~Chan?!" Aphmau yells from the kitchen.
"Nope!" I answer and Aphmau comes into the living room.
"Have you checked... the basement?"
"No. I don't care enough to want to go down there."
"Katelyn!" Aphmau complains, "I've got to go help Vylad with his unpacking. He still has somethings in the house. Could you please just check?"
"Why can't you check? It's not Aarmau down there anymore, it's Nicole and... ick, Dante..." I wrinkle my nose.
"Fine. I'll check," Aphmau walks toward the basement and walks down. I take a long sip of my Starbucks when I  hear Aphmau scream and I choke. Gosh, what the Nether could have made her scream that loud?! I'm sure Travis could hear that from his house! Sighing, I put down my Starbucks, knowing I have to do something productive, and walk down the basement stairs.
"Aphmau, what in the name of Irene are you-" but I see the shrine and my heart seems to stop. My eyes widen. My mouth drops open.
"Hehe, hi Katelyn~Sama...!" Kawaii~Chan laughs nervously. Aphmau is staring a the shrine with her hand over her mouth. I slowly walk over to look at the wall. M-my Irene... it's a... AT TRAVLYN SHRINE!!!
"KAWAII~CHAN!!!" I scowl, "YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW DEAD YOU ARE, GET OVER HERE, NOW!!!"

Travis's POV

I walk across the street over to Katelyn, Aphmau, and Kawaii~Chan's house. I'm very happy to see Katelyn today! Dante said that he wants to have a double date with Katelyn and I with Dante and Nicole, and I'm sure Katelyn would be totally fine with that! Well, at least the fact that Nicole will be there... Or maybe she will be excited to see me in a tux... Right when I get to the door, I hear my lovely Katelyn yelling death threats from inside and I smirk. I open the door and walk in.
"GET BACK HERE, KAWAII~CHAN! TAKE THAT STUPID SHRINE DOWN NO-" but Katelyn bumps into me and falls on top of me, making me fall on my back. Katelyn gasps and stares right into my eyes as she is hovering over me, her hands and planted on both sides of me.
"K-Katelyn..." I breathe. She just stares at me, her face growing a bit red. I sit up a little bit and smile as I grab her waist and turn her around, making her sit on my lap. She doesn't struggle except that her body tenses and I try to loosen her. "I need to ask you something."
"M-me too..." she replies, "but you go first..."
"Okay," I take a deep breath, "do you want to go on a double date with Dante and Nicole?"

Thanks so much for sticking around with this fanfic! I am going to try REALLY hard to keep up with it! And also, sorry for the cliff hanger! A new chapter will be out very soon!!!
Nya,
Soccerkitty7