Moving away from home

Isabella's view
Mummy was drinking again. She scares me because last time she drank she abused me. I was playing with my teddy bear when she came in and smacked me across the face. She started cutting me and bruising me on my tummy. I was sat in tears when I hear sirens coming towards the house. Mummy got taken away and two lady's took me out off the house. They took me too the police station.

Brad's view
I was sat at home with the guys playing Xbox when all of a sudden my phone started ringing. Brad you gunna answer that?" James asked. I nodded my head and left the room. It was the police calling so I answered it straight away. "Hello is this Mr Simpson?" The man asked. "Yes I'm Brad Simpson." I was so confused. "How old are you Mr Simpson?" He asked. "I'm 19." I said. "You have a daughter called Isabella?" He then asked. "Yeah but Poppy doesn't allow me to see her." I said. "Well Poppy has abused Isabella. She has no one else to go to other then you. Your her father and the only person now that has legal rights over Isabella." He said. I would love too see Isabella and have her. It's all I've ever wanted." I smiled. "Well if you come to the police station in 1 hour then we can get her ready for you to take home." The man said. "Thanks bye." I smiled. "See you soon Mr Simpson." With that he ended the call. I ran downstairs with a huge smile on my face knowing that I can have my daughter and cuddle her every night. "Why are you so happy?" Con asked putting his controller down. "Yeah I need to tell you guys something." I said scratching the back off my neck. "What is it?" Tris asked. "Well when I was 16 I was in a relationship with a girl called Poppy. She got pregnant and then left me because I wasn't aloud anything to do with the baby. But she's became a drug addict and has abused Isabella. So the police said I have to take Izzy." I said. "Wow. That's so cool. We're gonna have a little girl in the house." Con smiled. "When do you have to get her then?" James asked being the serious one. "Um in half hour actually." I said. After that we played Xbox for a bit before I left. I got in my car and started driving towards the police station. I finally found a parking space and walked inside the station. As soon as I got in there Izzy ran and gave me a huge hug. I was nearly in tears because she was so cute. "I missed you daddy." She said and it melted my heart. She's so cute. "I missed you too Izzy." I picked her up and spun her around. "Mr Simpson if you sign this paper then you can take Isabella home." The police officer smiled. I walked over with Izzy's legs wrapped round my waist and her head leaning on my chest. I signed the papers and then went back to my car with my princess. We pulled up outside the house and Izzy had told me lots about her loving monkeys. So that's her new nickname Monkey. I got out the car and then got Izzy out. "Daddy do you live with uncle Connor, uncle James and uncle Tristan?" She asked. "Yes and now so do you." I smiled and unlocked the door. It felt like a new start to everything.