Nice tweets and Interviews

Brad's view
I woke up at 9am. Everyone else were asleep so I got up and had a really quick shower before everyone woke up. I got into my white top and black jeans with a shirt over the top. Kinda what I was wearing in the Can We Dance music video. When I went back to mine and Cons room he was awake and feeding Izzy.

He slowly turned his head and smiled at me. "Thanks." I smiled. "It's ok. Look Izzy daddy's back." Con said turning her on his lap. "Daddy do we have to do anything today." Izzy asked. "Um. We have an interview monkey." I smiled picking her up as she was finished. "Ok." She said putting her head on my chest. Then Tris and James walked in and smiled at us. "Joe and Dean said we have to be downstairs in 20 minutes. Oh and you have to bring some stuff for Izzy as it's going to be a few hours." James explained. "That means you have to get dressed Con because they are recording it as well." Tris added. Con went to the bathroom to change. "So princess where's my hug?" James asked pulling her out off my arms. She started giggling and playing around with him. Me and Tris walked over to the bed and he sat down while I got things Izzy would need. "Your doing so well Brad. If I got a child dumped on me out off the blue and being famous I wouldn't be able to survive." He said as I finished. "Thanks but I could do any off this without you guys. Look she loves you all. She used to NEVER play with you. She always used to stay with me and now it's like your her actual uncles." I explained how it felt. "Well I am her actual uncle." He joked. I wish they were but we'll just call them it. "Has your mum, dad and sister met her yet?" Con asked walking out the bathroom. "Nope like I said I wasn't aloud anything to do with her. And Poppy didn't like the facts that I was becoming famous with you guys." I said. "Right come on. I'll race you Izzy." Con said, that meant it was time to leave the hotel room. We got down and Izzy beat Con cause he let her. He ran over and pretended he was out off breath. "Your so fast." He smiled pulling her into a hug. "Right come on. No fans are here so we can get there quicker." Joe said. We all walked slowly out to the black van and got in. James, Con and Izzy were sat together as Con insisted. Then Tris sat next to me and Joe and Dean were in the front.

We pulled up out side a really tall building. I guess this is where the interview is. We all got out and Izzy ran off with Con like they normally do. "Brad." Joe said, I turned round and faced him. "Yeah?" I asked a little confused. "You have a choice. You can either have Izzy with you through the interview or she sits with me and Dean." He smiled. "I want to say with my baby." I said, Joe then nooses and walked over to Dean so I ran to the boys. We got to the floor we needed to be on but we were early so we all went on our phones. I went straight onto twitter (A/N yeah that's unbelievable because he's NEVER on twitter). I looked at what was trending and the top one caught my eye. It was #BradsBaby so I clicked on it to see what it was about.
(Made up usernames)

@BradsMyBae: Aww Brads daughter is so cute #BradsBaby

@TradleyEvanson: OMG even tho she's not Tris' she's still cute and an amazing little girl. So jealous she can be with them all the time xxx #BradsBaby

@TheVampsLife: They are so adorable together. Can't believe that Brad has a child. Such an amazing thing. She's so strong and I'm proud of Brad because she's amazing xxx #BradsBaby

@JonnorMcBall: Now that we know Brad has a child he has grown a little. His smile now is even bigger then before. Yeah he may not have had Izzy her whole life he's still an amazing father to her and I'm happy for him. I love it how all the boys are helping out and you can see that their not silly little boys as everyone calls them. But they are amazing boys because they can all look after a child. I'm proud off our little monkeys but they need to stop growing so fast xxxx #BradsBaby

Suddenly someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up from my phone and standing in front of me was James. "Come on." He said pulling me up. We walked over to the seat, they hadn't started yet. Con had Izzy on his lap and Tris was next to him. I sat the other side of Con and took Izzy. Then James sat next to me. "I'm Chelsea Briggs and  today we are here with The Vamps." She smiled at us all. "Hi." We all said in unison. "So can you tell us who this little cutie is?" She asked. "She's Brads daughter. She got thrown on him not long ago but she is amazing." Tris replied. "Wow you can see it now." She stated. "So should we do some questions?" She smiled.

Isabella's view
Daddy, Uncle Con, Uncle James and Uncle Tris were being asked questions. I just hid my head into daddy's chest and fell asleep to the sound off his heart beat. About 2 hours later they finished the interview thing or whatever it's called. "Monkey." Daddy whispered into my ear. I slowly opened
my eyes to see loads off people looking at me. I sat up on his lap a little scared off everyone around us. "It's ok we're going home to have some dinner." Daddy smiled picking me up. We walked out off the building after everyone said their goodbyes. We got into the car and started driving home. All off a sudden I blacked out....