Another show

Isabella's view
A lady walking into the room with a black mask on. I looked around and no one else was there. Daddy was out and Uncle Connor was getting something to eat. The lady walked closer to me and it looked like she had something in her hand. I started screaming for Daddy but no one came.

"Shh Isabella this doesn't have to be the way." She smirked. I'm so scared to the point I'm shaking. She grabbed my arm and twisted it round making me scream really loudly. "Shut up idiot." She said.

"Pumpkin wake up. It's just a nightmare." Uncle Connors voice said shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes just in case he was lying. As soon as my eyes were fully open I began to cry my.

Connors view
Izzy was having a nightmare. When she opened her eyes she burst into tears. The worst thing about it was she was only having a nap before we left the hotel. I picked her tiny body up and pulled her closer to my chest. "Why?" She asked. "I don't know pumpkin." I said. "Con you ready?" Tris asked walking in. I nodded my head standing up. "Do I have to stay with Joe?" Izzy whispered in my ear. "Yeah but he'll keep you safe." I smiled while she just nodded. We all met in the lobby and Joe was the last down. "Right come on. No ones out side the hotel yet but if we get to the arena now there are fans there so you can meet them. As soon as we get there I will take Izzy so she doesn't get scared. But boys be careful off your arms." Joe explained. Before we got into the van James took Izzy because she wanted a hug from him.

Isabella's view
We got to a big building. I got handed over to Joe and he got out with me. We got through the crowed off girls screaming and went inside. Daddy, Uncle Connor, Uncle James and Uncle Tristan were outside talking to the girls. "Joe where's mummy?" I asked looking around. "She's not here." He said. "Why?" I asked. "You'll have to ask your daddy." He smiled. My eyes started watering really badly. Then I started panicking and something happened. Joe started running towards the doors where the others were outside. He pulled the door open. "Brad!" He yelled pushing through the crowed. "Izzy just had a fit after asking about her mum." He said handing me over to daddy.

Brads view
Joe handed Izzy to me. Everyone around us we're starting to panic. "Monkey look at me." I said lifting her little chin. "Y-yeah." She stuttered. "Calm down. Don't worry. Mummy and daddy split up." I explained. "Who's her mum?" A fan asked. "Her names Poppy. She dumped me when she found out she was pregnant with Izzy." I said. "Come on boys we have to get you ready." Dean called us. We all went back and went straight to our dressing room.

We got changed into some clean clothes and had our hair done. The door opened and in walked Joe. "Come on lads stage time." He smiled walking out. We all followed him and Izzy was with Dean playing with her teddy. I smiled at her before she jumped into my arms giving me the biggest hug before we had to go on stage. "Be good." I smiled and put her down. "I will." She smiled cheekily. I laughed walked on stage with the boys.

Joes view
Izzy was running round with Dean when she fell over. I ran over to her and picked her up. She started crying in my arms. "I want daddy." She cried. "You can't have daddy at the moment." I said. "As soon as he comes back you can have him yeah. Just be very careful." I added with a smile. "Ok." She smiled getting off my lap.

2 hours later
Brad's view
We all came off stage and Joe grabbed my arm. "Just warning you Izzy has fallen over and was looking for you." He said. I nodded and went to our dressing room to find Izzy asleep on Tris.