Interviews

Brads view
We all woke up to Joe screaming. Last night was very hard for everyone. I rolled out off my bed. I got changed really fast and ran down the stairs. James and Tris where down there. Suddenly the door opened and Con walked in with Izzy.

"Right ready to go?" Joe asked and we all nodded. We got into the black rental van as Joes got destroyed. We got to yet another building. We all walked into the building. Today's we had lots off bottles of juice so Izzy doesn't get hurt. "Come sit down. By the way I'm Emily." She smiled. They turned on the camera and she introduced us all. "So boys. You all have casts. Why that?" She asked. "Well Mr Simpson over there tweeted about it. But we got into a car crash and had glass in our arms and Cons and Brads are broken. So is Izzy's." Tris explained. "How old is Izzy?" She then asked. "She is 3. 4 in about a week." I smiled as she hid her face. "She's so cute. Anyway how's the book coming along?" Emily asked. "Actually really well thanks. It's really funny that every night we will sit and write it but then it ends up with food fights." Tris laughed. "That is the weirdest thing I've ever heard. And we're heard many weird things." Emily giggled. "So are any off you single?" She then asked. "Well I don't know what they want to tell but I'm a single Pringle and not ready to mingle." I laughed causing everyone to laugh. "Yeah I recently broke up with my girlfriend." Con said. "I'm single and so is Tris." James said. "Ya hear that lady's their all single." Emily smiled. The interview carried on like this until we started playing games.

"Have you ever seen another member fully naked." She said. We all said yes. "They only person I haven't seen naked is Con." I said. "He could be a girl for all we know." James smirked. This is how all of the interviews went.

We got home at 10:10pm. I'm so hungry. Izzy has been asleep for the past 5 hours in my lap. From interview to interview everyone was asking about our arms and how it all happened. I think we all got a bit annoyed over it in the end because if they saw we all tweeted about it. "Do you want pizza?" Con asked. "Yes!" Tris yelled. "Shh there's still a baby in the rooms guys don't forget that." I said. They all laughed at me. James left the room and ordered pizza.

Izzy started moving and wiggling around on my lap. "Can I have a cuddle with Uncle Con pwease?" Izzy whispered. I nodded and walked over to Con and handed her to him. "Thanks." He smiled.

Cons view
Izzy just asked Brad if she can have a cuddle from me. I'm so happy she loves me like a Uncle. She means loads to me. She laid in my lap cuddling closer to my chest, mumbling to herself. James walked back in and smiled. "It's gunna be here in half hour." He smiled. We all nodded at him. "Should we get Izzy something to eat and drink?" Tris asked. As soon as he did, Brad walked into the room with a bottle of warm milk and a fruit salad because the doctor said not to give her too much.

"Izzy. Wake up pumpkin." I shook her slightly. "No I'm tired." She groaned. "We got you some food and a drink. Then you can go cuddle up in bed." Brad smiled.

Isabella's view
I sat up in Uncle Cons lap. Daddy handed me a bowl of fruit and gave Uncle Connor the warm bottle off milk. I slowly ate the grapes and drank my milk. "Who do you want to take you to bed?" Uncle James asked. "Daddy." I smiled. Daddy walked over to me and picked me up. He walked down the hall and went into his and Uncle Connors room as we were in Uncle James and Uncle Tristan's room. Daddy laid down on his bed with me in his arms. He started singing I See The Light from Tangled. I fell asleep cuddled up too Daddy.