Telling Joe

Isabella's view
I just finished eating dinner and now I'm laying on daddy's lap. Him and Uncle Connor are playing Xbox. Uncle James and Uncle Tristan are calling someone. I looked up to see daddy facing the TV. I kinda miss mummy. She was there the whole time I've been alive and daddy hasn't. Maybe I should ask him why he hasn't been with me and mummy. I turned my head right and Uncle Connor was staring at the TV, it was pretty funny. Suddenly Uncle James came into the room. "Princess can I talk to your daddy please?" Uncle James asked. I nodded my head and went to leave the room when Uncle Connor ran after me. "Oi cutie. Don't leave me." He smiled. I giggled at him and we went upstairs to play games.

Brad's view
Izzy and Con left the room. Tris then came in and sat next to me. "Right Joe's coming round in 10 minutes. We have to hid Izzy and then you can tell him." James explained. 10 minutes later the door bell rang. Tris ran too the door and it was Joe. They both walked in and Joe looked straight at me. "So Brad you needed to tell me something?" He asked. "Well when I was 16 I got a girl called Poppy pregnant. When she had the baby she wouldn't let me see her. Well Poppy had abused Izzy. The police said I have to have her because I'm the only family that she's aloud to be with now." I explained. "Well it was a mistake when you were 16 we can't change anything about that. And your fine at least you told me." He smiled. All of a sudden the was a loud bang from upstairs. I ran so fast to see if Izzy and Con were ok. "What's happened? Is everyone ok?" I asked. "Uncle Connor ran into the wall. It's only bruised with a bit of water the swelling will go down." Izzy smiled. "Wait how do you know?" James asked.  "Well when I went round Mummy's, family's house. I got pushed into a wall so many times because I'm a midget." She said. "Your not a midget. But you daddy is." Tris laughed. "Thanks." I joked. Izzy put a wet towel on Cons head and then we took her downstairs to meet Joe. "Izzy this is Joe. Joe this is my little monkey Izzy." I stated. "Aww. She's so cute.  You can tell you too are related." He smiled. "How?" James asked. "Look at her hair and eyes they are the same as Brad's." He stated. I looked down at my little monkey, I'm so happy we've told Joe.