Should I tell someone ??

Brad's view
I put my phone down now very scared. She can't have Izzy back. She will most likely hurt her again. Izzy doesn't need any off this in her life she's a perfect little girl and now Poppy is trying her hardest to kill her. But if I don't give her back she'll hurt the boys and that can not happen because they are like my brothers. I either give her Izzy and the boys be safe and Izzy not be safe. Or keep Izzy and lose the boys. I can't have either off them to happen. They all mean the world to me and without all 4 off them by me side I would actually die inside. I know that may sound lame and everything but Izzy is my little girl. James, Con and Tris and like brothers and I NEVER want to lose them. I didn't even know them when Poppy got pregnant so why is she after them. The boys haven't done anything against Poppy. She needs to stop. Should I tell the boys or not. Thing is I don't want them to panic about any off this it's my problems not theirs.

"Brad are you alright?" Con asked yawning as he had just woken up. "Yeah." I said sending him a fake smile. "You don't sound too sure about that Simpson." He said. "Well Ball I am." I said trying to concise myself more the anything. "Alright if you say so." He said getting off the bed and going to the toilet. "Brad. You do not sound too sure about what you and Con were just talking about." James said butting in. "Yeah I know. Well nothing you need to know. You don't need to be dragged into this mess that I've caused." I stated the truth. "Well if you need any help just talk to us because we're all here for you Brad. You wouldn't be dumping anything on us. Your like our brother even the others would agree. If they weren't pooping or sleeping." He chucked lightly. "I agree very strongly with you there James." I smiled. "They are so lazy but normally the other way round cause Cons the actual sloth out off all of us."I added. We both burst out laughing making Tris wake up.

"Why did you do that for? James, Brad your actual idiots. I swear I hate the guts out off you both." Tris moaned. "Well we're sorry that we're talking at what 10am. You should have been up earlier if you didn't want to be woken up too us talking." I smirked at him. "Yep even Con was out off bed before you and he's the sloth." James added. "I wish I could go back to Izzy's age because then I could sleep as much as I want without having anyone distracted me." Tris mumbled into the pillow.

Con walked out off the bathroom. "Stop moaning at each other. Oh and why didn't you tell me in the first place Brad. I would have understand that you don't want to talk about it." He said. "What you talking about?" Tris asked lifting his out off the pillow it was in previously. "Oh just something that Brad was talking about." Con was about to carry on when I stopped him. "You guys don't need to worry like I said." I replied because I didn't want them to talk about it anymore. My phone then buzzed.

From Unknown
Not telling them now are we. Just keep this our little secret. If you tell anyone I will beat you worse then I did to Izzy. And I won't even be drunk