1 year later

The house

The house

Georgias view
Me and Con were messing around in our house that we all brought together. He's my best friend and I can tell him anything. I love that home and Kate are together because they are so cute together. Ellie and Brad are together and to be honest they are adorable. They do everything together and I'm so glad I get to live with them all. She doesn't care that Brad has Izzy because she treats her like her own daughter and Izzy even calls her mummy which is really cute.

Brad's view
Me, Ellie and Izzy are in the garden messing around with the football. "Mummy." Izzy said running into Ellies arms. "Yes princess?" She asked. "Daddy smells." She giggled. "Hey I am her you know you little monkey." I said running over and tickling her. "She's not lying." Ellie smiled. "Yeah I know I need a shower. Are you staying with Ellie while I have a shower or do you want to see Uncle James or Uncle Tris?" I asked. "Uncle James! Uncle Tris!" She screamed running into the house to find them. I gave Ellie a quick kiss and went to have my shower.

Tristan's view
Me, James, Taylor, Emily and Kate are all on our phones. All of a sudden Izzy runs into the room really fast and jumps in my lap. "You are 5 and you can run faster then me." I laughed causing her to giggle lightly to herself. "What's up?" I asked. "Daddy smells." She said scrunching up her nose. "I know. Very badly." I smiled down at her. "Uncle Tris. Do you think mummy and daddy will get married?" She asked. I think she was talking about Ellie because she now calls her mum after Brad and Ellie got together. "I don't know cutie. We'll have to wait and see what happens now won't we." I smiled down at her little body. She nodded her head and then ran to Con.

Connors view
Izzy jumped on my lap and cuddled for a bit. "I want a cousin." She pouted at me. It was so cute I can't. Or give her what she wants but I don't know if I'm ready for a child right now. "We will have to wait and see what happens and then maybe in the future you'll get a cousin but we don't know yet." I smiled at her. Sometime in the future I want a child but I don't know about Kate.

James' view
Izzy came and hugged me very tight. She's adorable even when she's not trying to be. "What's up princess?" I asked putting my phone down. "Will you get a girlfriend?" She asked. Now that's being cheeky I can see why Brad calls her a monkey. "Maybe but not yet." I smiled at her. "But why can't you and Taylor go out?" She asked. "Because I don't like her like that. She's just a friend." I smiled at her and hugged her tighter. "Oh ok." She smiled. She got off my lap and ran to Emily.

Emily's view
Izzy came and hugged me. She is the cutest 5 year old in the world I don't even care that my mum has a 5 year old. Izzy is way cuter then my little sister. "We can play dress up." She smiled. "Not now because your daddy and the others are here. Maybe later yeah." I smiled at her while she nodded her little head. She got off my lap and ran over to Taylor.

Taylors view
I am sat cuddling Izzy. Even tho she hasn't known us that long she looks so cute and she is always smiling around us. I thought she would be scared so much but she's not and that's definitely surprised me. "I'm hungry." She said tilting her little head to the right. "Do you want me to make dinner then? Is that what your saying now?" I asked tickling her little body. She is definitely taking Brad's path because we found her mum Poppy on FaceBook and she's really tall but on the other hand she's very small like Brad. Well he isn't that small but he's smaller then her for sure. She smiled at me and went over to Georgia while I went to the kitchen.