Nightmares

Isabella's view
I was laying down fast asleep. All off a sudden a woman walked into the room. She looked so like my mum. Daddy stood up and looked at her. "Poppy? What the hell are you doing here?" He screamed. "I told you I've come back for my baby girl. You stole her from me!" She screamed back. This could end in two way either I will have to go home with her the person that abused me or I would be staying with daddy. I wanted her to leave. Why did she have to come and ruin everything? "Your NEVER getting Izzy back. You hurt my princess and I don't want that to happen again!" He screamed. Mummy ran up to daddy and punched him round the face. By now I was sat in the corner screaming and crying trying to get her to stop. "NO DON'T HURT HIM. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HURT DADDY HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO YOU?!" I screamed my voice cracking in the middle. "Because he's a selfish dick that stole my little girl!" She screamed in my face. I really needed Uncle Con, Uncle James or Uncle Tris to walk in and stop everything. "Your not taking her anywhere. You have scarred her for the whole off her life!" Daddy screamed. Mummy started pulling something out off her pocket. It was... Ya know I don't even know what it is, but I recognised it. It was something mummy always used to hit me with but I don't know what it's called. "Poppy no." Daddy said. "Well you shouldn't have taken my princess." She said and hit him with the object. Something red started falling from daddy's tummy. I screamed so loud that I think the whole place could hear me.

Tristan's view
We're sat watching Harry Potter and Brad has gone toilet. All of a sudden Izzy started screaming. We all ran over to her and I picked her up. We went back to the bed, that's when she woke up. "D-daddy?" She stuttered. "Your daddy's in the bathroom pumpkin." I smiled rubbing her back to calm her down. "Is he ok?" She asked with worry in her voice. "He's fine. It was probably just a nightmare princess." James smiled at her. She hesitated before slowly nodding her little head. Con and James then both hugged her and have her back to me. Suddenly Brad came through the door. As soon as he saw Izzy with tear stained cheeks he ran over to the bed, you could see how scared he was. "Monkey are you ok? He asked his voice breaking mid sentence. "Mummy hurt you." She said bursting into tears. I handed her over to Brad. You could see how scared she was, because her tiny arms were shaking, her legs were wobbling and she was so red and warm it was unbelievable.

Brad's view
When I saw Izzy like that it killed me. Tris passed her to me and I have her the biggest hug in the world. "Baby your mummy didn't hurt me." I said trying to calm her down. "She hurt you and there was red stuff." She stuttered. "It was only a nightmare. Your fine and I'm fine." I said, but really the only thing I care about is my little monkey. We sat and cuddled for a bit longer and she soon fell back to sleep. I got up and put her back into the cot. I smiled at her before returning to the bed...