Fun day with no work

Connors view
Today we had the day off. We promised Izzy we would take her to the park because she's been dragged around to loads off boring places with us. I got out off my bed. I suddenly really needed the toilet so I ran to it. I grabbed some comfy clothes and got changed trying not to wake up Izzy. Brad had a shower while I checked twitter. I followed a few fans before Brad came out dresses fully. He woke Izzy up and got her dressed into a little dress, some purple shorts and little white converse to copy all off ours. We had all planned to wear our white converse to match. Yes I know we're weirdos but who actually cares. Not me or the boys. "Come on we better hurry so we can have longer at the park." Brad smiled running out off the room holding Izzy's hand. I walked out after putting my shoes on and locked the door making sore I had the door key card so we can get back in. "Connor your so slow." Tris whined as I joined them downstairs in the lobby. "I'm excuse me for walking not running like a weirdo." I said. "Come on." Izzy whined. Me and Brad grabbed her hands and started running with her. Lifting her up at the odd moment.

We got to the empty park which was a surprise since it is the summer holidays. We went straight to the baby swings. Izzy got in one and Tris pushed her. I got in the other and pushed myself while Brad and James went on the monkey bars. "Uncle Con your too big for the swing." Izzy laughed. "No I'm not. Are you calling me fat." I asked pretending to be hurt. "Nope." She giggled. I got out off the swing and ran to her pulling her out of the swing. "No." She giggled as I began to tickle her. "Is it Uncle Tristan's turn to swing?" Tris asked Izzy. "No. You r bigger then Uncle Connor. You would never fit." She laughed. I put her down and she ran. True and I ran after her and soon caught up with her. We started tickling her so much. "Please stop." She squirmed trying to get out off our grip. "You young lady at not going anywhere." Tris smirked. "Daddy! Uncle James help! Uncle Con and Uncle Tris won't stop ticking me." She said. Brad and James got down off the monkey bars and ran over to us. "Why are they tickling you Izzy?" Brad asked. "Because she's a cheeky little monkey. That's why." Tris answered. "What did you say?" James asked. "They said I called them fat but I didn't." She said gaining her breath back. "Ok you shouldn't have stopped then." Brad giggled winding Izzy up.

"Only joking monkey." He smiled we then heard the ice cream man. "Do you want one?" I asked as it pulled into the park. She nodded her little head and stood up. We went and got her a little ice cream. "Thank you." She smiled getting ice cream on her nose. I pulled out my phone and took a selfie. @TheVampsCon: Having a fun day in the park with @TheVampsBrad @TheVampsJames and @TheVampsTristan and who can forget little Izzy. She doesn't know about the ice cream on her nose 😂

Brad's view
Izzy came back with ice cream all over her face. I grabbed some tissues out off my pocket and wiped her face clean. She giggle a little as I did so. "When are we going home?" She asked. "Well we are going back to the hotel soon. Why are you hungry, sleepy or do you need a drink?" I asked. "All off them." She giggled. I grabbed her hand and we all headed back to the hotel. Me and the boys were having a conversation about the band and Izzy was messing around.

We got back to the hotel and get some food. James and Izzy got salad, me and Con got pizza and Tris got pasta. About 2 hours later we were all ready for bed. Izzy has already fallen asleep as she is a lot younger then us all. "Can we watch Harry Potter pwease?" Con asked using the puppy dog face making us all die. "Yes." We all Moabites going in to him. "Thank you so so so so much." He said jumping around before he got the first film. He put it in the DVD player and when we got to the 3rd one we all fell into a deep sleep.