Meeting the boys

Isabella's view
Daddy unlocked the door and walked in with me. I was so scared because I've never seen any off these boys because mummy wouldn't let me. He put me down and we heard boys screaming. I hid behind daddy's leg. "James! Why did you have to kill me?" Someone shouted. Daddy held my hand and brought me into the living room. "Boys this is Isabella. Izzy this is uncle Connor, uncle James and uncle Tristan." Daddy smiled. I waved at them all and said hi. "You look so much like your dad." Uncle James said as daddy went upstairs. "Do you wanna play a little prank on you dad?" Uncle Connor asked. I nodded and started smirking at the thought. Uncle Tristan and I ran to the garden and hid in their tree house. It had 4 beanbags in each corner of the room. There was a guitar and a load off notebooks over the floor.

Brad's view
I got downstairs and my little monkey had gone. "James do you know where Izzy is?" I asked. "Nah sorry man. Maybe try Con." He said. I ran as fast as possible up the stairs to Cons room. "Con do you know where Izzy is?" I asked starting to panic. "Sorry Brad I've been up here ask James." He said. "Already have!" I shouted running down the stairs. I went to he garden and she wasn't there. I was about to go search for her in the house when someone sprayed me with water. I turned round to see Izzy running to Tris. I ran after her and picked her up. She started screaming, she's so cute. Her long brown hair was swaying in the wind. "Daddy put me down right now. Or I'll kick a football at you." She pouted. "Aww is my baby monkey is upset." I smirked. "Uncle Tristan help! Daddy's being mean." Izzy pouted. "He's not helping you." I said and ran inside. "Where are you guys going?" James asked as I ran to Izzy's room. "Shh. We don't want uncle Connor coming." I smirked and started tickling her. "Daddy stop." She whined. "Is my baby monkey upset?" I asked. She shook her head and giggled. "I think that someone needs to go to bed." I smiled.

Isabella's view
"I think that someone needs to go to bed." Daddy smiled. "No." I whined. "Come on I'll read you a story." He smiled. "Fine." I yawned. We got into my room and I got changed into some pink pjs. Daddy put me in my bed and laid down next to me. "What story?" Daddy asked. "Cinderella!" I squealed.

Brad's view
After I had read the story Izzy was asleep. Her little snores were adorable. I got out off her bed and she rolled over. I went to my room and got ready to go to sleep. Living with my princess is going to be amazing. Her and the boys are everything to me and I'm so glad that I can finally call her mine and snuggle with her. I got into bed and put my phone on charge. After about 10 minutes I finally fell asleep after a very amazing day.