First Hotel

James' view
We're all off the plane now finally. Brad is holding a sleeping Izzy which is adorable. Dean and Joe have got all our stuff into the van and now all we need to do is get too it. There's a group of fans waiting outside the airport. I feel really sorry for Izzy.

We walked out off the door and Brad was walking a lot faster. Loads off the fans saw that Izzy was asleep and stopped screaming. As soon as we got to the van Joe started driving.

Brad's view
About 20 minutes later we pulled up outside of the hotel. By this time Izzy had woken up. "Brad your sharing with Con and Izzy." Joe smiled at us. "So that means Tris and James are sharing a room." Dean says. We all get our key cards and go to our rooms. "Uncle Connor." Izzy smiled at him. "Yeah cutie?" He asked. "Daddy smells." She giggled. "No I don't." I pretended to be sad. "I agree with you." Con said. "Thanks." I said. We got to the room and Con opened the door. We walked in the room. Izzy ran straight to the bed. (A/N pretend there's a cot in there). "Is someone tired?" Con asked. "Yeah." She smiled rubbing her eyes. "Come on then. Well put you down for a nap." Con smiled picking her up. He placed her into the cot and almost instantly she feel asleep. Tris and James then came in. "What film? We have the rest off the day and the first shows tomorrow." Tris explained. "Harry Potter but we have to be quite because we just Izzy down to have a nap." I smiled. "Ok cool." James smiled. We all sat on my bed and put the film on.

Tristan's view
I'm really proud off Brad. In the last months he's become an amazing dad to Izzy. I'm surprised because he's only 19. I just hope they don't give her back to Poppy.

Connors view
We're watching Harry Potter and I just can't get the fact that Brad become an amazing dad out off my head. He's always there to help her if she falls, when she's tired he puts her to bed. The way they smile at each other brings joy to all off us. Even Joe and Dean are proud off him. I would never be able to do what he has in the past month.

James' view
Brad's a great dad. All this was brought all off a sudden on him. He wasn't aloud to see her for the first 3 years off her life. But now that he had her you can tell he's really happy about it. Hopefully Poppy doesn't get Izzy back because it would be really sad to see her go.

Joe's view
"Dean, I'm proud off Brad." I smiled. "Whys that?" He asked. "Well everyone says it's bad to have kids at young ages. Brad's proven that he's sensible. He's a great father to Izzy. They was his smile grows when she walks in the room is adorable." I said. "I agree. He wasn't aloud to see her for 3 years and now everything they do together his making it last. He's making everyone proud. All the fans are proud off him and not just for being famous. He's 19 and their all sending love because he's trying his best." He smiled. "Yeah I agree." I said.