Tour!!!

1 month later

Brad's view
"James you got Izzy's stuff?" I asked. "Yep. Don't worry man the fans will love her." James smiled. "Brad calm down. Your a great dad to Izzy." Tris said. "Thanks. It's just I don't know what the fans will think." I stated. "Brad. She's your baby girl they will love her. You weren't even in the band when you got Poppy pregnant. None of us where. They can't do anything. We'll stand by you and help." Con said while hugging me. I'm actually more scared for Izzy because she's only 3 years old and I don't want her to get hurt. I don't care if the fans hate her she's my baby girl and no one can change that. I was about to get in the van with a sleeping Izzy when my phone buzzed. I pulled it out and it was a text from an unknown number.

From Unknown
Don't you dare take my baby away from me. Don't think your getting away this easy Brad. I can do a lot more then you all think. Haha they didn't keep me in prison. I will find you and kill you for taking my baby. Have fun with the last few days off your life pop star. Don't tell anyone about this text or the whole band gets it. 🔪

I knew straight away that it was Poppy. She can't have my little monkey. She even told me that she didn't want to go back. I love her too much to let her get hurt. As we drove to the airport I was thinking about whether or not I should tell anyone. But she said she would hurt the boys and I don't want that to happen their like my brothers. We pulled up to the airport and it was crowded. Maybe Poppy was here. "Brad." Joe said snapping me out off my thoughts. "Yeah?" I asked. "You've got to get out the van with Izzy." He smiled. I got up and got her out off her seat. I'm scared that Poppy might be here waiting for her.

We got out off the van and security guards help us get through the crowed. Luckily I didn't see Poppy. We got our stuff sorted to go on our flights. The boys and I decided we would go talk to the fans. I ran over to Joe, he had Izzy sat on his lap talking to him about monkeys. "Come on you little monkey. Your coming with me, Uncle James, Uncle Tris and Uncle Con." I smiled pulling her off Joes lap. We ran back over to the boys. "So we have the little cutie coming with us do we?" Con smiled. We had told Izzy about the band and she loved it.

Isabella's view
We all walked outside off the airport. I was snuggled into Daddy's chest. He smelt really nice. All the girls outside started screaming again when we walked outside. Daddy walked up to one off the girls and started talking to her. "Who's the little girl?" She asked. "This is Isabella. She's my baby girl." Daddy smiled. "She's so cute. OMG she looks so like you. She's so lucky that your her dad. I would make all my mates jealous. Anyway I don't remember you having a child or a girlfriend." She smiled. "Well I haven't got a girlfriend. But when I was 16 I got her mum pregnant and I know have her. But I'm happy that I get to be with her everyday." He smiled. Uncle James, Uncle Con and Uncle Tris kept looking back at me and smiling. "She's adorable. Can I possibly get a photo with you please?" She asked Daddy. They then took a selfie and she said goodbye. "Do you wanna go scare Uncle Con?" Daddy asked as I nodded. "Right I'm gunna put you down and you have to run straight to him ok. And don't go with anyone. I'm watching to make sure you get there safely." He smiled as he put me down. I did what he said and ran straight to Uncle Con. I grabbed his leg and he screamed. I started laughing and then he realised it was me. "Oi. You scared me so much." Uncle Con smiled picking me up. "Daddy told me too." I defended myself. "Oh did he now." He said smirking in daddy's direction. They met more fans and I stayed with Uncle Con because I was tired. I soon fell asleep when they were walking inside again.

Connors view
I slowly walked onto the plane with Izzy still sleeping in my arms. God Brad is so lucky to have a perfect little girl. I sat down in my seat. We left a seat in the middle off me and Brad for Izzy. As I sat down she moved a little.

Brad's view
I'm so lucky to be with the boys and Izzy. Going on our first tour. I'm happy that I got her with me. I don't know what I would do without her. The boys love her loads and they actually act like her Uncles. I'm glad the fans are understanding. The only thing I'm not happy about is that she had to go through all that pain with Poppy. How could she do that to such an amazing little girl. Con has her laying on his lap asleep. Her little dimples are adorable. All the fans I met today said she looks loads like me. She's so strong. If I was her I wouldn't be able to cope with it all. She comes from one world with her mum to another with me and the boys. I'm just happy that this tour will be with her and the boys. I couldn't ask for better mates. They don't even feel like mates anymore. Their more like my brothers then anything. They are amazing and handling the whole situation really well. Unlike me who's panicking at everything. I just don't want to fail at being a dad.